- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well presented semi detached home
- Located in quiet cul-de-sac location
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen with storage units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Views across Belfast Lough from first floor
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb semi detached home is located in established residential location.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a living room, a lounge, fitted kitchen with range of appliances with room for dining. On the first floor are three bedrooms with the master benefiting from views across Belfast Lough and a bathroom. Externally there is off street parking and a private enclosed rear garden area which is a mixture of stones and paving.
Within a short distance of all the amenities with Newtownabbey including shops, schools and churches. Abbey Center is a short car ride away as are the main routes for those commuting to Belfast.
Internal inspection is a must to appreciate all this superb home has to offer and viewing is highly recommended.
- Solid wood front door with glazed window panels into reception hall, access to understairs storage, wood effect vinyl floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.39m x 3.04m (11' 1" x 9' 12")
Fireplace with tile hearth and surround.
- 3.38m x 3.04m (11' 1" x 9' 12")
Fireplace with tile hearth and surround, range of built-in storage.
- 5.1m x 2.27m (16' 9" x 7' 5")
(at widest points into alcove) Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, space for cooker, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit unit, work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, modern wood effect floor, solid wooden door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 3.03m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
(into robe) Range of built-in units inclusing wardrobes and drawers, views across Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.01m x 2.72m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.26m x 2.32m (10' 8" x 7' 7")
Built-in robe and views accross Belfast Lough.
- White bathroom suite incorporating shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress, fully tiled walls, tile effect floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.9m x 2.9m (16' 1" x 9' 6")
- Metal Gates into driveway, red brick garden wall, decorative paved front garden.
Rear garden laid in stones and paving and bounded by mixture of garden hedge and fence.
Boiler house with oil fired boiler. uPVC oil tank, outside tap.
Travelling on the Serpentine Road from the Whitewell Road heading towards the Antrim Road turn left Glenhurst Drive and then left again into Glenhurst Parade.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »