This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Conveniently located
- Mid Terrace House
- Immaculately presented & tastefully decorated
- Newly fitted modern Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- uPVC double glazed
- Gas heating
- Off street parking to front
- Timber shed; with light and power, plumbed & vented
- Enclosed rear garden with timber decked area
Additional InformationAn immaculately presented, tastefully decorated mid terrace property conveniently located just off Garnerville Road.
Accommodation briefly comprises hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen – dining and upstairs; three bedrooms plus main bathroom. Further enhanced by off street parking to the front, enclosed rear garden and gas central heating. The current owners have created a modern yet comfortable and cosy home that is sure to appeal to the most discerning purchaser.
Within close proximity to a range of local amenities including Tesco's, Holywood Exchange, Belfast City Airport, local parks plus several of the provinces leading primary and secondary schools. Also ideal for commuters, offering ease of access to Belfast City, Holywood, Dundonald along arterial routes.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Bevelled glazed door to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:14' 7" x 13' 9" (4.44m x 4.19m)
- Modern wall mounted electric fire, oak flooring. (Storage understairs)
- KITCHEN:13' 7" x 8' 6" (4.14m x 2.59m)
- Recently installed modern high gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work tops, built-in electric oven with 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, 1.5 stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, concealed lighting, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPVC double glazed patio doors to exterior.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 0" x 7' 7" (3.35m x 2.31m)
- Double built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 10" x 7' 0" (3m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM (3):6' 7" x 6' 5" (2.01m x 1.96m)
- Built-in matching double robe plus built-in bed frame with drawers below.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, separate built-in thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Linen cupboard.
- Loft access, partially floored roofspace.
- To front - concrete driveway, space for two cars and garden store.
- Enclosed south facing low maintenance rear garden with timber decking.
- Tap and light.
- Garden Shed with light and power, plumbed for washing machine, vented for dryer.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views