- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastic detached family home
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms
- 2 separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen & dining area
- Ground floor w.c
- 1st floor bathroom suite / sep shower
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Attached garage
- Ample off street parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive red brick detached home that is surrounded by so many popular and convenient amenities, many of which are within a short distance of the property. Leading schools, bus routes, City centre access and the Forestside shopping centre are just a few of the many plus points when locating to the area. Its family sized accommodation boasts four bright, well proportioned bedrooms (3 with built in robes), two separate reception rooms, a fitted kitchen, 1st floor bathroom with the added bonus of an additional w.c on the ground floor. Outside it sits on a commanding site with well maintained garden areas to both the front and rear which have been laid in lawn with well stocked flowerbeds and shrubs. There are ample off street parking facilities for 2-3 cars which lead to an attached garage. A chain free onward sale, immediate viewing is essential!
- The accommodation comprises
- Glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Walk in cloaks with excellent potential.
- Lounge 18'3 x 11'11 (5.56m x 3.63m)
- Living room 16'11 x 11'11 (5.16m x 3.63m)
- Stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Fitted kitchen 16'11 x 10'3 (5.16m x 3.12m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and double under oven, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, tiled floor, open to dining area.
- Dining area
- Tiled floor.
- Rear hall way
- Access to rear garden.
- Ground floor w.c 5'3 x 4'5 (1.60m x 1.35m)
- Comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Spacious landing area.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 11'11 (3.86m x 3.63m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 8'5 (3.58m x 2.57m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 8'5 (3.58m x 2.57m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m)
- Access to roof space.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower.
- Off street parking with parking for 2-3 cars leading to attached garage.
- Attached garage 19'8 x 11'6 (5.99m x 3.51m)
- Up and over door, light and power, housing oil fired boiler.
- Front gardens
- Extensive gardens to the front laid in lawn with well stocked flower beds and a range of plants, trees and shrubs.
- Rear gardens
- Garden to the rear laid in lawn with feature raised bed. Outside tap and light, pvc oil tank. Rear access to attached garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »