- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Linked Detached Villa
- 4 Bed / Master Ensuite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Utility + Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing & Oil
- Integral Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented and spacious linked detached property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballycraigy Road, Newtownabbey.
Inside the accommodation comprises, entrance hall with furnished cloakroom and access to the garage, good size lounge with feature fireplace, family room, modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in under oven, hob and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and a utility room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, master with ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include oil fired central heating and Pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to an integral garage, garden to front in lawn, garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, radiator
- FURNISHED CLOCKROOM
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled floor, access to garage.
- LOUNGE 4.90m x 3.58m (16'1" x 11'9")
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, solid bamboo style flooring, radiator
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.84m x 3.00m (19'2" x 9'10")
- Luxury range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors to rear open to family room
- UTILITY ROOM 2.21m x 1.63m (7'3" x 5'4")
- High level cupboards, worktop, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, oil boiler, radiator, velux window, double glazed back door
- FAMILY ROOM 3.30m x 2.84m (10'10" x 9'4")
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 4.42m x 2.57m (14'6" x 8'5")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- BEDROOM 2 7.52m x 2.87m (24'8" x 9'5")
- Velux window and radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.18m x 3.05m (10'5" x 10'0")
- Wood laminate floor and radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 2.87m x 2.36m AT WIDEST (9'5" x 7'9" AT WIDEST)
- Radiator and built-in cupboard.
- Luxury white suite comprising freestanding bath on chrome feet, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator
- Tarmac driveway leading to integral garage with up and over door, light and power.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with shrub beds, paved patio area, oil tank.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
63rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »