- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation extends to approximately 2,300 sq ft
- Lounge with bow window
- Family room
- Dining room/bedroom four
- Luxury oak fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- 3 bedrooms, two with ensuite
- Large detached garage
- Spacious enclosed gardens
Additional InformationA beautifully presented and much loved detached home with surprisingly spacious accommodation extending to over 2,300sqft.
The property offers flexible living space that will appeal to all ages. Families will love the space both inside and out along with the second ensuite bathroom that helps alleviate the morning rush. The mature client can enjoy ground floor living as bungalow accommodation with the stylish fist floor reserved for guests.
The enclosed gardens are generous in size yet easy to maintain. The additional parking, large garage and workshop will be attractive to those who work from home or simply for extra storage.
This home is an excellent choice for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of city living yet remain convenient. Annahilt Primary School is only 1 mile away and Riverdale Primary School is approximately 2 miles from the property. The Pheasant Restaurant and bar is within a few minutes walk and M1 & A1 access are only 5 miles away. There is also a regular bus service that operates in the immediate area.
Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality finish of this impressive home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Karndean flooring. Coved ceiling.
- 5.86m x 4.3m (19' 3" x 14' 1")
Feature oak fireplace with open fire. Solid oak floor. Coved ceiling. Attactive bow window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.45m x 4.37m (14' 7" x 14' 4")
French doors to rear garden. Karndean flooring. Coved ceiling.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.19m x 3.47m (13' 9" x 11' 5")
- LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 8.16m x 3.39m (26' 9" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Rangemaster stove. Integrated fridge/freezer. Smeg integrated dishwasher. Glazed cabinets. Recessed lights. Sliding larder. Housing for microwave.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Fully tiled. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Spacious hotpress.
- Landing eave storgae.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.69m x 4.41m (15' 5" x 14' 6")
Excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes. Eaves storage. Recessed lights.
- STYLISH ENSUITE
- Large shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.39m x 3.5m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Excellent range of wall to wall fitted wardrobes.
- MODERN ENSUITE
- Large shower cubicle. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.96m x 2.47m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Velux window. Recessed lights. Eaves storage.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.79m x 4.26m (25' 7" x 13' 12")
Light and power. Electronic roller door.
- Useful corrugated iron store / workshop. Garden shed. Front garden in lawn with attractive garden wall, stone faced double entrance pillars and gates. Sweeping tarmac driveway and turning circle. Excellent rear garden in lawn. Large concrete parking area, ideal for caravan or additional vehicles.
Glebe Road, Annahilt
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »