- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionaly Well Presented Detached Residence Occupying A Spacious And Mature Setting Within This Highly Desirable Rural Location Convenient To Lisburn, Hillsborough And Annahilt
- Well Proportioned And Highly Adaptable Family Accommodation With High Quality Specification Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With Oak And Granite Fireplace / Solid Oak Floor And Bay Window
- Separate Family Room With Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Patio Doors
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area / Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite To Include Jacuzzi Style Bath And Qudrant Shower Cubicle
- Four Bedrooms (Two With Luxury Shower Rooms En Suite And Range Of Built In Robes)
- Spacious And Mature Gardens To Front And Rear
- Large Detached Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Areas / Stone Entrance Walls And Pillars
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows In Golden Oak Effect PVC Frames
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Deceptively Spacious Family Home, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A Most Impressive And Exceptionaly Well Presented Detached Residence Occupying A Spacious And Mature Setting Within This Highly Desirable Rural Location Convenient To Lisburn, Hillsborough And Annahilt
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Golden oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Karndean tiled floor.
- 5.86m x 4.3m (19' 3" x 14' 1")
Measurements taken into bay window. Solid oak floor. Oak and granite fireplace and hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.45m x 4.37m (14' 7" x 14' 4")
Golden oak effect PVC double doors to rear garden. Karndean tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4) OR DINING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.47m (13' 9" x 11' 5")
Pine floor. Coving.
- OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Rangemaster stove. Integrated fridge/freezer. Smeg integrated dishwasher. Glazed cabinets. Recessed spotlights.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Golden oak effect PVC double glazed back door. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- Landing with Eaves storage and two roof windows.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.69m x 4.41m (15' 5" x 14' 6")
Measurements to include range of built in robes. Eaves storage. Recessed spotlights.
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle. Mira shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.5m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Measurements to include range of built in robes. Eaves storage.
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.96m x 2.47m (9' 9" x 8' 1")
Velux roof window. Recessed spotlights. Eaves storage.
- Front garden laid in lawns. Stone entrance with double gates to parking areas. Variety of trees and shrubs. Rear garden laid in lawn. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.79m x 4.26m (25' 7" x 13' 12")
Light and power. Remote controlled roller shutter door. Condensing oil fired boiler. .
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed towards Annahilt, pass Larchfield Estate on the left and continue into Glebe Road, number 8 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »