- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Driveway and Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached property which is located in an extremely popular development just off The Folly, Antrim and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with tiled floor and under stairs storage, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen/ diner with space for appliance's and PVC double glazed back door to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating,
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 13'3"AT WIDEST X 10'8" (4.04m WIDEST X 3.25m)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and surround, radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER 17'2"X11'11" (5.23m X 3.63m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, walk in pantry, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, PVC back door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 13'4" AT WIDEST X10'4" (4.06m AT WIDEST X 3.15m)
- Built in robe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" X 10'5" (3.66m X 3.18m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'11" X 6'6" (3.02m X 1.98m)
- Solid wood floor, radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway to side leading to a detached garage with roller shutter door.
Garden to front in lawn. Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »