- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Home
- Comfortable Lounge
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Five Good Size Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Quiet Cul De Sac
Situated within this quiet, desirable cul de sac, this beautifully presented detached home has been cleverly extended to provide excellent accommodation for the growing family. The property boasts bright and well proportioned accommodation to includes three spacious reception rooms, open plan kitchen / living / dining, study, separate w.c, five bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Externally there is an easily managed garden to the side and driveway providing ample off street car parking. Ideal buy for those with young children with schools a priority. There are also excellent amenities close by including shops, restaurants and transport links. To appreciate the quality this home has to offer early viewing is advised.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Original Solid wood panel front door. Original Stainless glass windows.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Original wood floor.
- LOUNGE 12'6 x 12'2 (3.81m x 3.71m)
- Open fire with original wood floor.
- DINING / LIVING AREA
- Wood burning stove. Herringbone parquet style floor.
- DINING / LIVING AREA
- OPEN PLAN 40'9 x 15'8 (12.42m x 4.78m)
- DINING / LIVING AREA 15'8 x 14'5 (4.78m x 4.39m)
- Herringbone parquet style floor.
- MODERN KITCHEN
- Extensive range of high and low level units, AGA range, granite work surfaces, island units with integrated induction hob/extractor fan, sink with mixer tap, boiling water tap, integrated dishwasher, combi micro / grill, oven, recessed spotlights, part tiled walls and herringbone parquet style floor. Bi-folding doors to patio / garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Range of units, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, gas fired boiler.
- SEPARATE TOILET
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with built in storage and tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 14'0 x 12'2 (4.27m x 3.71m)
- BEDROOM TWO 12'6 x 12'2 (3.81m x 3.71m)
- BEDROOM THREE 11'7 x 10'6 (3.53m x 3.20m)
- BEDROOM FOUR 11'2 x 8'2 (3.40m x 2.49m)
- BATHROOM 11'4 x 7'1 (3.45m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising bath with shower over, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with built in storage, walk in shower, heated towel rail and part tiled walls.
- Enclosed patio to side with artificial grass and outside tap. Tarmac driveway to front
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »