- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Exclusive And Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Hillsborough And Sprucefield
- Entrance Hall And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Wall Mounted Remote Control Flame Effect Log Fire
- Separate Family Room With Patio Door
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range Of Appliances Included
- Utility Room With Range Of Built In Units And Zanussi Tumble Dryer Included
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite With Aqualisa Power Shower)
- Luxury Bathroom With Shower Bath Plus Aqualisa Power Shower
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Spacious Patio Area With Private Aspect Over Fields
- Integral Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Pressurised Hot Water / Excellent C72 Energy Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- Golden oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Zoned Alarm System
- A Spacious And Well Maintained Family Home, We strongly Recommend Internal Viewing
A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Golden oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panel. Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
- Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and mosaic tiled splashback with recessed mirror. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.24m x 3.4m (13' 11" x 11' 2")
Wall mounted remote control flame effect log fire. Panoramic views.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 3.m (10' 5" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed sliding patio door.
- SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.35m x 3.36m (17' 7" x 11' 0")
Measurements taken to widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel bowl and a half sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Belling double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Hotpoint larder fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Under unit lighting. Corner carousel and storage units. Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.66m (9' 10" x 5' 5")
Range of built in units. Granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Zanussi tumble dryer. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Access to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.27m x 3.4m (14' 0" x 11' 2")
- LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Built in unit with white gloss doors. Recessed spotlights. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.6m x 3.16m (18' 4" x 10' 4")
Measurement taken into sloping ceiling and dormer window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.m x 3.18m (16' 5" x 10' 5")
Measurement taken to widest points and to include built in robes. Large Velux window. Access to Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Curved shower bath with curved shower screen and mono style mixer tap. Aqualisa power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window. Separate hotpress with Megaflo pressurised hot water system.
- Exclusive and private end of cul-de-sac location. Front gardens well stocked with mature shrubs in gravel beds. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Enclosed and private patio garden to rear with Southerly aspect. Gravel beds well stocked with mature shrubs. Spacious paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.65m x 3.m (18' 6" x 9' 10")
Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Harrys Road turn into Eglantine Park, proceed to T junction and turn right and then left into Eglantine Close, number 8 is at the end on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »