- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive detached home
- 4 bedrooms including master with luxury ensuite shower room
- Superb lounge with fireplace
- Luxury kitchen with casual dining area
- Phoenix gas heating with underfloor heating on ground floor/hardwood double glazing
- Asphalt driveway with feature brick paviors and landscaped borders
- Enclosed rear garden with patio
- Early internal viewing is highly recommended
Additional InformationOccupying a quiet cul-de-sac off the ever popular Church Road, this excellent detached family home is situated within walking distance of the lively and well renowned town of Holywood. With the highest specification and attention to detail, this home will appeal to those looking for a well finished home in a highly regarded and convenient location.
Internally the property is designed with a contemporary theme. Of particular note will be the luxury kitchen open plan to casual dining & living room which overlooks the garden, spacious lounge and, on the first floor, four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room, and family bathroom. Externally the property offers landscaped gardens in lawns, shrubs, patio area.
- Entrance door with double glazed side panel.
- Low flush WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.39m (15' 8" x 14' 5")
Into bay. Stone fireplace with cast iron inset and open fire, piped for gas. Integrated dimmer switches for lamps.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.49m x 5.05m (24' 7" x 16' 7")
Full range of high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces and solid shaker style units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 5 ring Smeg gas hob, stainless steel extractor canopy over, Smeg eye level double oven, microwave oven, Whirlpool American style fridge freezer, dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor. Integrated dimmer switches for lamps. French double doors to rear. Storage cupboard.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.58m (18' 8" x 11' 9")
Up and over door, power and light. Gas boiler. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Alarm which can be used in both garage and house or separately. Rear service door.
- HALF LANDING
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.49m x 3.53m (18' 0" x 11' 7")
Velux window and dormer window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 4.27m (14' 4" x 14' 0")
Velux windows. Partial sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.37m x 4.34m (14' 4" x 14' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.57m (9' 9" x 8' 5")
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and thermostatic shower fitting, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to shelved hotpress and attic. Electrical velux skylights.
- To the rear is a paved patio enjoying afternoon and evening sun. Barbecue space. Border hedging. Electricity point to rear of house and outside tap, outside lighting. Enclosed area for bins.
Parking to front.
Off Church Road, Holywood
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »