- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Family Home Extending to C. 2,000 Sq FT
- Highly Desirable Development
- Quiet And Peaceful Cul-De-Sac
- Living Room With Vaulted Ceiling And Sliding Doors To Rear Garden
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen With Family Dining Area
- Four Bright And Spacious Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Family Bathroom
- Utility Room
- Large Rear Garden In Lawn With Patio
- Front Garden In Lawn And Side Sitting Area
- Attached Garage
- Additional Basement Storage
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Oil Heating
- Double Glazed
- Exceptionally Spacious Adaptable Accommodation
Additional InformationStunning detached family home perfectly positioned with a quiet cul-de-sac off Upper Dunmurry Lane. The property benefits from ease of access to many local amenities, leading schools and main arterial routes linking Belfast and Lisburn.
The property has been maintained to an exceptional standard and boasts all the attributes of modern living. The upper ground level comprises of a bright and spacious kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms and a well appointed family bathroom. A beautifully crafted wooden staircase leads to the lower ground level and a living room with vaulted wooden ceilings, feature fireplace and doors leading to the rear garden and patio. The lower ground level further boasts a fourth double bedroom, utility room and access to an integral garage.
The property occupies a generous site and benefits from a large rear garden in lawn and patio , parking for numerous vehicles, a front garden in lawn and a beautiful sitting area accessed from the kitchen.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine family home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden front door, tiled floor
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING:
- 9.09m x 3.35m (29' 10" x 11' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinet, feature under lighting, display shelving, formica work surfaces, integrated four ring halogen hob and oven with chrome extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.28m (15' 7" x 10' 9")
Wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.25m (12' 3" x 10' 8")
Wood strip flooring
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.62m (10' 4" x 8' 7")
Wood strip flooring, built in robes, sink with vanity unit
- Panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, hot press with linen closet, fully tiled walls, tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 8.99m x 5.89m (29' 6" x 19' 4")
Stunning wooden staircase, feature fireplace with exposed brick surround and railway sleeper mantle, vaulted wooden ceiling with exposed beams, solid wooden floor, sliding doors to rear garde and patio
Lower Ground Level
- BEDROOM (4):
- 8.23m x 2.59m (27' 0" x 8' 6")
Wood strip flooring
- STUDY / OFFICE:
- 2.95m x 2.59m (9' 8" x 8' 6")
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 3.07m (18' 1" x 10' 1")
- BASEMENT STORARGE:
- 3.58m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- BASEMENT STORAGE:
- 2.67m x 2.29m (8' 9" x 7' 6")
- Stunning front garden in lawn.
Sitting area in loose stone accessed from kitchen.
Large rear garden laid in lawn with patio.
Driveway to front, side and rear for several cars.
Off Upper Dunmurry Lane
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »