- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Townhouse situated in a Courtyard
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with Electric Fire and Cornicing
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Built In Appliances
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Luxury White Bathroom Suite and downstairs fully tiled Cloakroom
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Gardens to the Rear
- Situated close to The Motorway
Additional InformationA super opportunity to purchase a recently renovated townhouse in excellent condition. Situated in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Belfast, close to the new Students Quarters and within easy access to the City Centre with an array of ammenities.
This home offers excellent living accomodation. Three bedrooms, modern kitchen, first floor bathroom and enclosed garden area to the rear. With the added bonus of parking and low outgoings, this beautiful home is ready to move into.
Viewing would be highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Upvc double glazed front door, ceramic tiled floor. Part panelled walls and pvc panelled ceiling.
- 3.96m x 3.81m (13' 0" x 12' 6")
Solid wooden floor, celing rose and matching cornicing. Attractive electric fire.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 6.25m x 2.29m (20' 6" x 7' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit. Built in oven and hob with overhead coooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, wine rack, partly tiled walls and matching tiled floor. Pvc panelled ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Leading to a cloakroom with low flush wc and wash hand basin. Fully tiled.
- Access to the roofspace with lights and power.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 2.44m (12' 10" x 8' 0")
Range of built in mirrored slider robes, laminate flooring and cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.29m (10' 4" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising of panel bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc. Fully tiled and recessed lighting.
- Enclosed area with decking, outside tap and parking to the front and side.
Driving out of town take North Queen Street, right into Henry Street and left into Earl Close.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »