8 Dunraven Crescent,
Belfast, BT5 5LE
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Asking price £124,950
Asking price £124,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Three Bed, Semi-Detached Home
- Great Investment Buy With a Potential Rental Income of £795 Per Month
- New Damp Proof Course & Damp Treatment with Ten Year Certificate
- Property Rewired Including New Fuse Box
- Chain Free
- Spacious Living Room that has been Replastered and Redecorated
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Ample Storage
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Yard with Brick Outbuilding
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- To Book a Viewing, Please Contact Rodgers Residential On 02890653111
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES
- Double glazed uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered wooden floors.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.64m x 3.21m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
Ceiling cornice, engineered wooden floors.
- 2.65m x 2.03m (8' 8" x 6' 8")
Range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with concealed lights and laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated fridge, freezer, electric under bench double oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard with ceramic tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, quadrant shower cubicle with 'Mira' electric power shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Access to roof space, carpeted floor and stairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 2.83m (13' 1" x 9' 3")
(at widest points) Carpeted floor, built-in mirror fronted sliding wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.66m x 1.92m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 1.91m (11' 4" x 6' 3")
Carpeted floor, shelved hot press with copper cylinder and Willis style immersion heater.
- Front yard.
- Enclosed rear yard with brick outbuilding housing 'Worcester' oil fired boiler, PVC oil tank.
Travelling from Ballyhackamore towards Belfast, turn left onto North Road and continue through the roundabout onto Grand Parade. Turn right onto Dunraven Park and right again into Dunraven Crescent.