- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End-terrace House
- Lounge/Kitchen-Dining/3 Bedrooms/3 Bathrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & External Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Easy Commuting to Local Towns/Derry City
- Ideal First Time/Investment Purchase
- This three bedroom end terrace townhouse is located on the outskirts of Greysteel Village, yet within easy commuting of the local village amenities. The property offers well laid out accommodation which has been maintained to an excellent standard by the current owner. The property benefits from a spacious enclosed garden to rear with street parking available. It would be an ideal first time purchase but would also suit for investment.
- Approaching Greysteel village from Limavady, take left at the Dunlade Road. Proceed along this road for approximately 2 miles and Dunlade Mews is located on the left hand side.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Lounge 5.1 x 3.9 (16'8" x 12'9")
- having wooden fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wood effect laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining: 4.9 x 2.8 (16'0" x 9'2")
- having a range of Walnut effect eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, built in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.0 x 1.7 (6'6" x 5'6")
- having eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 2.1 x 0.9 (6'10" x 2'11")
- having low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- Staircase to first floor landing:
- Master Bedroom (1): 3.9 x 2.9 (12'9" x 9'6")
- with wood effect laminate flooring. EN-SUITE: 2.9m x 0.8m having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.2 x 2.6 (10'5" x 8'6")
- having wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (3): 2.5 x 2.1 (8'2" x 6'10")
- with wood effect laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 1.8 x 1.8 (5'10" x 5'10")
- with three piece suite comprising of fitted bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Also having extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Spacious enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn. Outside light and tap.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £719.61 as at 04/08/20.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »