- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb 1900's Semi Detached Property in Excellent Malone Road Location with Beautiful South Facing Front Garden
- Generous Reception Hall
- Ground Floor; Drawing Room, Formal Dining Room, Bedroom, Shower Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen & Living Room
- First Floor; Beautiful Lounge with Feature Fireplace, Fitted Kitchen, Two Good Sized Bedrooms & Bathroom with Separate WC
- Second Floor; Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Bathroom & Laundry Room (Currently Kitchen)
- Superb Family Accommodation which would be easily converted whilst maintaining Many Original Features
- Gas fire heating
- Generous South Facing Front Gardens with Mature Hedging & Trees, Enclosed Rear Courtyard & Detached Garage & Coal House
- Superb Malone Road Location which is Convenient to Mamy Local Amenities including Shops, Public Transport & Leading Schools
- Currently Rated as 3 Apartments but used as One Dwelling by the Current Owner
This superb and spacious semi detached home occupies an excellent situation just off the Malone Road and is extremely convenient to many amenities in the area including; shops, restaurants, public transport and leading schools.
The property offers extensive and well balanced accommodation and is enhanced by many fine features including; fireplaces, cornicing and high ceilings. The property is currently divided into three apartments but is used by the vendor as one dwelling. It would be easily converted into a beautiful family home again and is ready for any new family to add their own stamp and modernise.
This fantastic property could not offer any more in the way of location and accommodation thus catering for family requirements. Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling. Hardwood door with glazing to . . .
- INNER HALL:
- Picture rail.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.51m x 5.33m (18' 1" x 17' 6")
(at widest points). Attractive marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in shelving, sanded and varnished floor boards, bay window
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 6.27m x 4.5m (20' 7" x 14' 9")
(at widest points). Attractive wood fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, sanded and varnished floor boards.
- MORNING ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 2.18m (14' 9" x 7' 2")
- REAR HALL:
- Cupboard with tank, ceramic tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10' 4" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge freezer, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.33m (16' 3" x 10' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Feature stained glass window, cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress.
- Low flush wc.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- Cornice ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE:
- 5.31m x 4.27m (17' 5" x 14' 0")
Attractive wood fireplace with feature cast iron inset and tiling, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 4.47m (15' 0" x 14' 8")
4.57m x 4.47m (15' 0" x 14' 8")
Painted fireplace, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.31m x 4.88m (17' 5" x 16' 0")
Feature cast iron fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.47m x 3.89m (14' 8" x 12' 9")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink unit and drainer, integrated oven and gas hob, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, cornice ceiling, picture rail, cast iron fireplace.
- Stairs to . . . .
Hardwood door with glazing to . . .
Two hardwood doors with glazing to rear staircase.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.38m x 4.47m (17' 8" x 14' 8")
Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.17m x 3.35m (13' 8" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.47m x 2.74m (14' 8" x 9' 0")
- INNER HALL:
Sanded and varnished floor boards.
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiling, sanded and varnished floor boards.
- LAUNDRY ROOM
- 4.85m x 3.2m (15' 11" x 10' 6")
(Currently kitchen). Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob, part tiled walls, sanded and varnished floor boards, gas boiler.
Excellent south facing front gardens in lawns with mature hedging and trees. Tarmac driveway parking for several cars to detached garage at the rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
Up and over door.
Enclosed tiled rear yard with coal house.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
51st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »