- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Original 1920's detached house set within a quiet cul de sac and within easy access of Holywood town centre and amenities
- The property requires full renovation and has been priced to allow for this
- Drawing room and dining room each with open fires
- Spacious kitchen
- Three bedrooms, two on the first floor
- Bathroom on the ground floor
- Spacious gardens surrounding the house with the benefit of sea glimpses
- An ideal renovation opportunity
- Only minutes from many renowned primary, secondary and grammar schools
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
A unique opportunity to purchase a truly untouched c.1920s house in the heart of old Holywood. The property is set in a quiet cul de sac and has an ease of access to Holywood town centre including an array of renowned schools.
Whilst requiring renovation the house will lend itself to a number of different buyers to those wishing to just modernize to those who require more space which an extension could be possible subject to the relevant permissions.
- Steps leading to:
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- With tiled floor and feature brick arch to glazed door, side lights and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood strip floor. Staircase to first floor, under stair storage.
- High flush wc.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 3.28m (19' 9" x 10' 9")
Fireplace with solid oak surround, tiled inset and hearth, feature bay window, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 2.97m (15' 6" x 9' 9")
Exposed timber floor, tiled fireplace and hearth, picture rail.
- 3.81m x 3.28m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
Low level cabinets, oil fired central heating boiler, tiled floor, Sea glimpses.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
Exposed timber floor, tiled fireplace and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- 2.62m x 1.7m (8' 7" x 5' 7")
Panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.53m (13' 7" x 11' 7")
Leading to bedrooms. Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 3.86m (13' 8" x 12' 8")
Plus built-in wardrobe. Access to eaves.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars.
- Gardens surrounding the house laid in lawns, mature borders with the rear garden having sea glimpses.
- Timber shed. PVC oil tank. Outside light. Gardens store.
Travelling from Holywood High Street towards Belfast turn left into My Lady's Mile. Continue to the top of the road and then make a left onto Demesne Road, Demesne Park will be your second right and No 8 will be on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »