- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Outstanding Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Area
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Providing a Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Home Owners
- Living Room with Blackstaff Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove, which is Linked to the Water, and Sliding Double Glazed Doors to Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Kitchen with Quartz Worktops, Open Plan to Family Room with Aspect Overlooking the Rear Garden
- Five Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms, One of Which is on the Ground Floor with En Suite Shower Room
- First Floor Bathroom with Three Piece Light Coloured Suite
- First Floor Shower Room with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Well Presented Mature Front Garden in Lawns
- Tarmac Driveway with Ample Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc
- Detached Double Garage
- Outstanding Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Array of Flowers, Plants and Shrubs, Excellent Degree of Privacy and Southerly Aspect Making it the Ideal Space for Children at Play or For Outdoor Entertaining
- Demand Anticipated to be High and to a Wide Range of Potential Purchasers
- Many Amenities Close By Including Schools, Shops, Ballyholme Beach and Village, Ward Park and Bangor Town Centre
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in this extremely popular residential area, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an exceptional detached family home which sits on a fantastic site and has accommodation in abundance providing a range of layouts to suit the needs of the home owners. The ground floor comprises living room, with Blackstaff cast iron wood burning stove which is linked to the water, and double glazed patio doors onto the rear garden, fantastic fitted kitchen open plan to family room with aspect overlooking rear garden, dining room, study and bedroom with en suite shower room, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having four well proportioned double bedrooms, bathroom with three piece light coloured suite and shower room with three piece white suite.
Outside does not disappoint either. There is a well presented front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway which provides ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, and outstanding fully enclosed mature rear garden in lawns with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, excellent degree of privacy and southerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs WC, utility room and detached double garage.
This superb location offers ease of access to many amenities including schools, shops, Ward Park, Ballyholme beach and village and Bangor town centre. Demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. Early viewing is essential to appreciate its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panels to spacious reception hall.
- SPACOIUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.57m (18' 0" x 15' 0")
at widest points
Blackstaff cast iron wood burning stove on tiled hearth with attractive carved wooden surround which heats the water, double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, private aspect to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.24m x 3.3m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY AREA :
- Range of high and low level solid wood hand painted units, quartz worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and matching marble drainer, integrated double oven, integrated Bosch four ring induction hob, marble splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, concealed strip lighting, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, integrated wine rack, steps to family area, fully tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.22m x 3.48m (13' 10" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Solid oak floor, beautiful aspect overlooking rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Storage cupboards, granite effect work surface, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, storage cupboard with oil fired boiler, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.08m x 2.95m (16' 8" x 9' 8")
at widest points to include en suite
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Two piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqua Lisa shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.55m x 3.61m (14' 11" x 11' 10")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.35m x 3.23m (11' 0" x 10' 7")
Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
- Three piece light coloured suite comprising: corner panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, vanity unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with System Flow Jacuzzi Jet shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- Well presented front garden in lawns with attractive flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, tarmac driveway with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, leading to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 5.m (18' 5" x 16' 5")
Up and over door, power and light.
- Outstanding fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, paved sun terrace and additional timber decked terrace, excellent degree of privacy and southerly aspect making it the perfect place for children at play or for outdoor entertaining.
Heading out of Bangor, along Donaghadee Road, turn right onto Ballycrochan Road. Take the second on your left into Deanfield.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »