- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A three storey mid-terrace property located off the Ormeau Road
- No onward chain and requiring modernisation throughout
- Two reception rooms - one with a fireplace
- Kitchen with plumbing and stainless steel units
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating and partially double glazed
- Fully enclosed and private rear yard
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationReady to Refurbish!
This three storey mid-terrace property is in need of modernisation and upgrading making it ideal for those looking to take on a project and create a home to their own taste or to an investor looking for a decent yield. The property benefits from no onward chain that should hopefully make for an easy purchase.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall, two reception rooms and a kitchen. The first floor comprises of two bedrooms and a bathroom. The second floor comprises of a further two bedrooms.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed yard.
Curzon Street is within easy walking distance to the Ormeau Road making shopping, eating out, universities and parks all very easily accessible. There is regular local transport into the city centre and it is certainly walkable.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.05m x 2.92m (10' x 9'7")
- Dining Room 3.15m x 3.02m (10'4" x 9'11")
- KItchen 2.06m x 1.85m (6'9" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.05m (13'4" x 10')
- Bedroom 2 3.02m x 2.62m (9'11" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 3 4.06m x 2.57m (13'4" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 4 3.53m x 2.62m (11'7" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 2.11m x 1.88m (6'11" x 6'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »