- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Maintained Mid Terraced Property In A Popular Location
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room With Multi Fuel Stove
- Good Sized Kitchen With A Range Of Units And Space for Appliances
- Enclosed Yard With Rear Access
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Within Walking Distance To All Local Amenities And Close To Arterial Routes
- Perfect As A First Time Buy, Downsize Or Investment Property
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended For This Lovely Home
Additional InformationLocated in a very popular area in Newtownards, this well maintained mid terraced property will appeal to a variety of buyers, especially those looking for an investment property, a first time buyer or for those hoping to downsize to the Crawfordsburn road side of Newtownards.
Internally, the property has been recently decorated to a good standard and offers good space throughout. The ground floor has an open plan living room/dining room, good sized kitchen and access to the rear yard.
The first floor has two bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite and the second floor has a large bedroom with two velux windows enjoying views over Newtownards.
Externally, there is an enclosed area to front and rear and the property is within walking distance to all local amenities, the town centre and is also close to all main arterial routes.
We recommend early viewing of this well maintained home at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Living Room/Dining Room 6.1 x 3.8 (20'0" x 12'6")
- Inglenook style fireplace with multi-fuel stove and wooden beam mantle, space for dining table.
- Kitchen 4.6 x 2.5 (15'1" x 8'2")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, space for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, oil fired boiler, built in extractor fan and hood, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, door to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 5.6 x 2.4 (18'4" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 3 3.8 x 2.6 (12'6" x 8'6")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower, hot press with storage, vinyl flooring, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 6.0 x 3.8 (19'8" x 12'6")
- Views over Newtownards and the surrounding area.
- Front: Area in stone, paved walkway, fully enclosed.
Rear: Enclosed rear yard area with outside light and outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »