- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- One of Belfasts most sought aftrer and prestigious Parks,adjacent Victoria College and Inchmarlo Preparatory School
- Detached Five bedroom Villa with parking to Front
- Private Sunny Elevated garden to rear enclosed by Mature hedge.
- Two plus Reception Rooms
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen open plan To Living/Dining Area
- Seperate Utility Room
- Five Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- White Bathroom Suite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Triple Glazed Windows & Gas Fired Central heating
Additional InformationWe are delighted to bring to the market this detached red brick family home in the heart of South Belfast.No need for a car at weekends, the bustling Lisburn Road with its shops,rstaurants,bars and cafe society is a short dander.Easy access to all principal schools and city centre on foot or via main bus routes of Malone and Lisburn Roads.Offering excellent family accommodation this home comprises three reception areas, five bedrooms, bathroom and an en suite off the master bedroom. Excellent parking to the front and gardens to the rear.
A unique opportunity to purchase in this highly sought after location.Other nearby amenities include Drumglass Park on the doorstep for young or older children ,Stranmillis Village, QUB, Ulster Museum and Lagan Valley Tow path and Regional park.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side windows
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Parquet wood block floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, tiled floor, extractor fan
- 6.32m x 3.96m (20' 9" x 13' 0")
Attractive fireplace with wood mantle
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 2.84m (14' 0" x 9' 4")
(at widest points) uPVC double glazed door to rear
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY/DINING AREA
- 6.48m x 4.34m (21' 3" x 14' 3")
(overall at widest points) Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring hob with extractor fan over, eye level electric double oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spots
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.24m x 1.73m (7' 4" x 5' 8")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, gas fored boiler, uPVC double glazed door to rear
- Storage cupboards
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.53m (12' 0" x 11' 7")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.74m x 1.35m (9' 0" x 4' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.81m (13' 0" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 2.39m (13' 0" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.57m (10' 8" x 8' 5")
Laminate wood effect floor
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.34m x 1.85m (7' 8" x 6' 1")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with splash tiling and mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, tiled floor, extractor fan
- front garden in lawns with flower beds and mature hedges. Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Enclosed and provate rear garden in lawns with mature boundary hedges and paved patio area
Off the Malone Road./Lisburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »