- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Stone & Render Semi-Detached Home
- Recently Constructed to a High Standard Throughout
- Bright Entrance Hall with Under Stairs Storage
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open-Plan to Dining Area with Patio Doors to Rear
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Natural Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Block Paved Driveway Offering Parking for Multiple Cars
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Decked Patio and Shed
- Located in the Popular Coopers Mill Development
- Public and Private Transport Links Near at Hand
- Convenient to the Ulster Hospital, Stormont and NICS
- Close Proximity to Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationSet in a quiet location within the hugely popular Coopers Mill Development, this attractive semi-detached property was originally one of the show homes and has many added features which set it above others in the development.
Just a short commute to Belfast via public and private transport links, the property also offers ease of access to Newtownards, Comber and Holywood. The Ulster Hospital, Northern Ireland Civil Service and Stormont Buildings are a short journey away and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
We expect strong interest and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. For further information or to arrange a viewing or free valuation please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
- Covered entrance, composite front door with toplight, outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splashback and low flush W.C., ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.48m x 3.48m (14' 8" x 11' 5")
- 5.54m x 3.27m (18' 2" x 10' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level fitted kitchen units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, integrated appliances to include electric under-bench oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan over, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, tiled splashback, 'ideal' gas combi-boiler, dining area, double glazed French doors to rear.
- Storage cupboard, access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.39m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, part tiled walls, laminate wooden floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.29m x 2.88m (10' 10" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.5m x 2.18m (8' 2" x 7' 2")
- White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and panelled bath with thermostatic shower unit over and shower screen, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Block paved driveway, garden laid in lawn.
- Enclosed garden laid in lawn with paved patio and timber decking. Garden storage shed.
From the A20 Upper Newtownards Road, turn into Old Mill Meadows and continue until the roundabout. Take the third exit onto Coopers Mill Avenue and number 8 is on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
96th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »