- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented & Modern Townhouse in Popular South Belfast Location off Annadale Embankment
- Utility Room on the Ground Floor with Access to Rear Garden
- Bedroom 4 on the Ground Floor & Cloakroom/WC
- Spacious First Floor Lounge with Delightful Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances & L Shaped Living / Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedroom, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Ready for Any New Purchaser to Move in & Enjoy
- Integral Garage, 1 Paved Parking Space & Good Sized Rear Garden in Lawns with Patio Area
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities Including: Stranmillis Village, Cutters Wharf & Boat Club, Forestside Shopping Centre & the City Centre
Additional InformationThis super, well presented townhouse in this popular South Belfast location. It is extremely convenient to a host of amenities in Stranmillis, off the Lisburn Road and Ormeau Roads. The property comprises; first floor lounge with balcony, modern fitted kitchen, four bedrooms (master wtith ensuite) and main bathroom. The property is well cared for by the current family and would be ready for any new purchaser to move in.
Externally there is paved driveway parking, an integral garage and rear gardens in lawns with paved patio area.
Early viewing is recommended.
- Hardwood door with glazing to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood floor, understairs storage. Service door to garage.
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.08m (11' 6" x 6' 10")
Range of units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumber dryer, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan. Door with glazing to rear.
- BEDROOM (4) / OFFICE / SITTING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.95m (11' 6" x 9' 8")
- 5.13m x 3.4m (16' 10" x 11' 2")
Stone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, wood floor. Sliding door to balcony. Glazed doors to...
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.02m x 5.13m (19' 9" x 16' 10")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, 1.5 basin stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated four ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Walk-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with uPVC sheeting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
Built-in robe with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 2.26m (11' 7" x 7' 5")
Built- in robe with sliding doors.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with shower over, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan.
- Paved driveway parking for one car to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.82m x 2.97m (19' 1" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, gas boiler.
- Enclosed rear gardens in lawns with paved patio. Outside light and tap.
From Annadale Avenue turn into Wellington Square and College Drive is straight at the roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
62nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »