- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
A spectacular detached “ready-made” family home with detached garage and feature hot -tub shed, set in this sought after residential location offering convenience to nearby village amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This beautifully presented home has
been extremely well tended by it’s present owners and having much to offer, it is sure to be of instant appeal. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Superb decor throughout
Extensive rear garden with decking area
Convenient to Village amenities
Feature hot -tub shed
Capital Rateable Value: £105,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E52
- Entrance Hall:-
- with cloaks cupboard; LED downlighting; tiled floor.
- 20’11” x 12’1” (overall) (6.37 x 3.68 m) : high quality laminate floor; wall mounted
television point; brushed chrome power points; LED downlighters.
- 12’8” x 11’6” (3.86 x 3.50 m) : eye and low high gloss cupboards with integrated
‘Hotpoint’ double oven; ‘Beko’ ceramic hob with extractor hood over; space for
automatic washing machine; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap;
‘Daewoo’ American style fridge/freezer; tiling over wortops and splashback over
hob; larder unit; tiled floor.
- Centre Hall:-
- with high quality laminate floor; power points.
- Wet Room:-
- 8’5” x 7’4” (2.56 x 2.23 m) : close coupled w..c; pedestal wash-hand basin with
mixer tap; mirrored suspended cosmetic cupboard; tiled walls; tiled floor; ‘Redring
Expressions’ electric shower with hand rail; LED downlighters; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 8’5” x 7’1” (2.56 x 2.15 m) : high quality laminate floor; Hotpress; built-in wardrobe
and overhead storage; LED downlighters; brushed chrome sockets.
- Bedroom (2) (Currently used as Family Room:-
- 11’5” x 8’11” (3.48 x 2.71 m) : high quality laminate floor; wall mounted television
point; LED downlighting; French doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 12’0” x 11’11” (3.65 x 3.63 m) : high quality laminate floor; high gloss fitted furniture
with downlighting; integrated bedside lockers and overhead storage; LED downlighters.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 12’1” x 8’7” (3.68 x 2.61 m) : high quality laminate floor; LED downlighters; power
- 23’8” x 11’11” (7.21 x 3.63 m) : with roller door and partition; eye and low level
cupboards; stainless steel single drainer sink unit; power points and lighting.
- Hot Tub Shed:-
- 10’5” x 7’3” (3.17 x 2.21 m) : decked flooring; wood panel walls; double glazed
door and windows; television and power points.
- Enclosed front garden laid in grass with tarmac driveway; external power points
and soffit lighting. Fully enclosed rear garden with side paths; extensive tiered
illuminated decking; external water tap and lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »