- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached chalet house
- Annex incorporated into house
- 4 bedrooms (1 in Annex)
- Large lounge with sliding patio door
- Recently refitted kitchen
- Recently refitted luxury bathroom
- Utility room
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Detached garage
- Oil fired central heating system
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Spacious gardens in lawn
- Generous parking
- Summer garden with decking area
- Cul-de-sac location
- Granny flat/Annex all on ground floor
- Convenient to A26 for commuters
- Idyllic location with semi-rural feel
Additional InformationSituated on this most pleasing site in a private development off Ballee Road West, Homes Independent are delighted to bring to the market this truly unique and desirable detached family home. The finish and accommodation on offer will be difficult to compete with recently refitted kitchen and bathroom. The annex includes a bedroom, kitchen, large shower room. This is such a fantastic opportunity for those with family living and is a real hidden gem in this remarkable location.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY:
- With hardwood front door. Solid wooden flooring. Spacious reception area ideal for dining use. Door to annex. Stairs to first floor.
- 5.61m x 4.09m (18' 5" x 13' 5")
With fireplace with tiled hearth. Solid wooden flooring. Sliding doors out to front.
- 4.14m x 3.71m (13' 7" x 12' 2")
With a range of recently fitted eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles. 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated dish washer. Integrated double oven. Space for microwave Saucepan drawers. Integrated 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over. Dining area. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.59m x 1.88m (8' 6" x 6' 2")
With stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With PVC door to rear. 2 storage cupboards.
- With walk-in wardrobe. Spacious landing with 2 Velux windows. Walk-in hotpress. Spacious sliderobes.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.36m x 3.99m (17' 7" x 13' 1")
With built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.36m x 3.58m (17' 7" x 11' 9")
With built-in wardrobes. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.81m (13' 0" x 12' 6")
- 3.38m x 3.35m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
With recently refitted 5 Piece White Suite Luxury suite comprising LFWC. WHB. Bidet. Shower to enclosed corner cubicle. Panel bath. Velux window.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With hardwood front door. Solid wooden flooring.
- 4.17m x 5.36m (13' 8" x 17' 7")
With sliding doors out to front of property. Laminated wooden flooring. Fireplace with electric stove.
- 3.56m x 2.62m (11' 8" x 8' 7")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.14m x 3.18m (13' 7" x 10' 5")
With built-in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.24m (8' 6" x 7' 4")
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.35m (21' 0" x 11' 0")
With power and light.
- Spacious asphalt driveway for generous parking. Ecceptionally large gardens to front and side of property. Summer garden area with raised decking. Mature trees and hedging. Private and enclosed; ideal for those seeking a quiet and peaceful location.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »