- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A composed home of class & distinction with ever-changing scenery and stunning lough views
- Architectural brilliance resulting in multiple awards including RIBA Award 2007
- Approximately 3500 sq.ft of masterfully designed comfortable family accommodation
- Set off a private lane and within easy walking distance to the Cultra train station and the sea-front
- Extensive floor to ceiling windows throughout to allow light to flood through the house
- Open plan kitchen and dining with access to a stunning living room with floor to ceiling windows
- Simply stunning first floor lounge with dual aspect windows and views over the lough
- Four double bedrooms – two with luxury en-suites and all with stunning views of the Lough
- Willis underfloor heating throughout the whole house and Beam vacuum system installed
- Integral garage and a utility room fitted out with additional kitchen appliances
- Delightful private courtyard accessed from the kitchen – ideal for al-fresco dining
- A generous fully enclosed rear garden with a raised deck with integrated lighting
- A wonderful place to live that is designed with comfort, luxury and pleasure in mind
Tradition meets Abstraction!
The main aim during the design of this superior house by renowned architect’s “Hall McKnight” in 2006 was to achieve a timeless modern design that would feel very much part of the ever changing seasonal environment. A major factor was to maximise the privacy and lough views with the beauty of nature playing a big part in the lifestyle of this home. The dual aspect oversized windows allow light to flood through the house throughout the day and evening, making this a wonderful place to live.
The Cultra train station, the Holywood to Bangor sea-front and the Culloden Hotel all being within walking distance just adds to the incredible appeal and convenience of living here – it is easy to appreciate why Cultra is one of the most sought after residential locations in N.Ireland and this home stands out as one of the very special properties in the area.
The level of attention and thought that went into the build and design, was rewarded with numerous accolades including winning the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Award in 2007, the RIBA Manser Medal (for the best residential architecture in the UK) nominated to UK wide shortlist of four houses in 2007 and the Royal Society of Ulster Architects (RSUA) Commendation in 2007.
It is safe to say this fabulous home will provide the lucky purchasers with a wonderful lifestyle and years of happiness.
To arrange an accompanied viewing please contact Michael Chandler or Clare Kerstens on 02890 450 550.
Kitchen / dining room 22’4 x 17’
Family room 19’4 x 15’6
Guest WC 5’9 x 5’4
Utility room 15’1 x 4’10
Integral Garage 17’ x 15’2
Master bedroom 15’ x 13’4
En-suite shower room
Lounge 22’1 x 21’2
Bedroom 2 12’4 x 10’11
Ensuite wet room
Bedroom 3 15’10 x 11’11
Bedroom 4 12’1 x 11’4
Bathroom 10’10 x 6’5
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Please note viewing is strictly by appointment
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »