- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Home
- Highly Regarded and Sought After Location
- High Quality of Fixtures and Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Living Room with Double Glazed Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large South Facing Rear Garden Laid in Lawns with Raised Timber Decked Area Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Family Alike
Additional InformationThis semi detached property has been recently renovated over recent years and offers ease of access to a range of local amenities, the Outer Ring and excellent shops and schools. Also close at hand is Belfast centre for the city commuter. The accommodation comprises of, in brief, a spacious lounge/dining room, with double glazed patio doors to rear garden, and a modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. Of particular note is the large south facing rear garden and detached garage.
With little to do but move in, this home is sure to create instant interest to the young professional, first time buyer or family alike. With its proven track record for strong demand within the area, we recommend your earliest internal appraisal.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cloaks area and storage under stairs.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.88m x 3.33m (22' 7" x 10' 11")
Measurements into bay window.
Oak laminate wooden floor, alcove display, uPVC patio doors to rear garden.
- 6.65m x 2.18m (21' 10" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, concealed built-in Ideal gas fired boiler, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining area, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.9m (12' 6" x 9' 6")
Measurements into bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.79m (9' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.93m x 1.78m (6' 4" x 5' 10")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, P-panelled bath with shower screen, chrome shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, polished porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, tiled splashback off shower, hatch to roofspace, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Partly floored.
- Enclosed south facing rear garden laid in lawns with raised timber decked area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
- TIMBER GARAGE:
- 5.05m x 2.46m (16' 7" x 8' 1")
Up and over door.
- Tarmac driveway for off-street parking.
Travelling along Belfast's Outer Ring, from Castlereagh towards Belfast, Cicero Gardens is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »