- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-presented semi-detached villa
- Two double bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen open plan to casual dining area (refurbished 2021)
- Bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Oil fired central heating: New boiler installed January 2022
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street driveway parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet yet convenient, cul-de-sac location
- Close to excellent local amenities in East Belfast, Holywood and Holywood Exchange
- No onward chain
Additional InformationEnjoying a superb location in a cul-de-sac between Holywood and Belmont, this modern semi would be ideal for a range of purchasers including first time buyers.
Well-presented throughout, the current owners have undertaken a comprehensive programme of modernisation over the last couple of years.
Requiring the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their new home with its prime location, internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Recent sales in this highly regarded, small development have proved very popular so we would advise arranging a viewing as soon as possible.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Excellent range of bespoke understair storage with cupboards and pull-out drawers etc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.92m x 3.57m (16' 2" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Solid wooden flooring. Reclaimed brick fireplace and hearth with wooden mantel. Arch to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.68m x 3.45m (18' 8" x 11' 4")
(at widest points, narrowing to 2.68m). Ceramic tiled floor, sliding patio door to garden. Open plan to:
- Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring hob with matching underbench oven and extractor fan above. Plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. uPVC back door to garden. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
(Please note: Light fittings on ground floor and on landing not included and will be replaced with pendants).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Built-in storage cupboard with rail and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.6m (13' 1" x 11' 10")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Mira Event electric shower and shower screen. Wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Access to roofspace. Floored for storage.
- Driveway laid in stones with side-by-side parking for two vehicles. Path to side with gate to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Flagged with beds laid in slate chips. Mature trees. PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler housing with Warmflow boiler. Outside light, tap and powerpoints.
From Belmont Road, continue towards Holywood on the Old Holywood Road. Go through Knocknagoney Road traffic lights and Churchland Close is next left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »