- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property within Popular Area of Churchland Close
- Kitchen with Excellent Range of High and Low-Level Units and Chinese Slate Floor leading to…
- Dining Area with Patio Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Two Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Private and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited for a Range of Purchasers
Additional InformationThis beautiful semi-detached property sits on a quiet cul-de-sac and provides bright and spacious accommodation with a private rear garden and ample driveway parking to the front. Internally the open plan layout of the ground floor makes a fantastic use of space, and of particular note is the Chinese slate flooring and feature red brick fire place. To the first floor there are two spacious double bedrooms, a family bathroom and access to the roofspace.
With an excellent range of local amenities close at hand such as Tesco Knocknagoney, Redburn Country Park, George Best Belfast City Airport, Holywood Exchange, Bannatyne Health Club and access to main arterial routes this property is suitable for downsizers, first time buyers and investors alike.
- Gravel driveway entrance.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Coach light. Steps leading to hardwood door with central light. Pebble dash exterior.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Chinese slate floor. cloaks and storage under stairs with light and electrics cupboard. hardwood, glazed and bevelled door through to kitchen/dining.
- 5.66m x 3.45m (18' 7" x 11' 4")
Chinese slate floor. Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surface. Stainless steel sink and a half with chrome mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Integrated oven with four ring induction hob with stainless steel extractor above. Space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine. Outlook to rear with hardwood and double glazed access door to rear. Sliding double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Square arch through to lounge.
- 4.93m x 3.56m (16' 2" x 11' 8")
Outlook to front. Hardwood floor. Feature red brick fireplace, open fire with brick hearth and timber mantel.
TURN SPINDLE STAIRCASE LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR LAND
- With access to roofspace.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. White suite comprising of low flush WC with scallop detail, pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, tiled panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and Mira electric shower above with telephone shower handle, glazed shower screen. hotpress cupboard, shelved and with copper piping.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.58m (13' 1" x 11' 9")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.6m x 3.61m (15' 1" x 11' 10")
Dual aspect windows with outlook to front. Built-in robes, shelved and railed.
- Rear garden paved, oil tank, mature planting in surrounding flowerbeds with mature trees, garden shed.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road towards Belfast passing Palace Barracks, turn right onto Churchland Close. Numer 8 is located on the right hand side.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »