- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property Located in Highly Sought After Area of Ballyholme
- Bright and Airy Throughout with an Excellent Degree of Privacy to the Front and Rear
- Superb Sight with Front and Large Private Rear Garden in Lawn
- Spacious Living Room with Open Fire and Outlook to Green
- Fitted Oak Effect Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area and French Doors to Garden
- Three Well Appointed Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Brick Paviour Driveway with Parking for Two Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Within Five Minutes' Walk of Ballyholme Beach, Village and Local Amenities
- Viewing at Your Earliest Opportunity Strongly Recommended
Additional InformationThis is an excellent opportunity to purchase a well presented semi detached property occupying an excellent site right in the heart of the popular village of Ballyholme. There are many amenities close by which include Ballyholme Primary School, beach, village, shops, the Esplanade, cafes and restaurants, making this a highly desirable place to live.
The accommodation boasts a spacious living room with open fire, solid oak kitchen open plan to dining area, sun room with outlook to garden, three well appointed bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Outside there is a front and large private rear garden as well as off-street parking for two cars.
We thoroughly recommend viewing at your earliest opportunity to fully appreciate all that is on offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With Chinese slate tiled floor, chrome low voltage spotlights, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.76m (13' 6" x 12' 4")
With cornice ceiling, wall lighting, sandstone fireplace surround with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire, outlook to Green.
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.05m (19' 7" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level solid oak effect units with granite effect work surfaces, space for cooker, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, chrome low voltage spotlights, uPVC double glazed French doors to patio and garden, glazed double doors to sun room.
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
With solid wood floor.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.18m (13' 2" x 10' 5")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
With sea glimpses, built-in wardrobe with cupboard space above
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 1.96m (8' 5" x 6' 5")
With built-in wardrobe, hotpress with gas fired boiler.
- Panelled bath with glass shower screen over and electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls.
- Front garden in lawns, brick paviour driveway with parking for two cars, fully enclosed private rear garden in lawn with flowerbeds in plants, shrubs and mature trees.
Travelling along the Groomsport Road, turn right onto Ballymaconnell Road. Churchill Park is located ont he right hand side. Churchill Park can also be accessed off Ashley Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »