- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A beautifully presented semi-detached property located just off Ardenlee Avenue
- Quiet and friendly cul-de-sac location with no through traffic
- Stylish living room with a cast iron fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Kitchen with a good range of units and plumbing for white goods
- Three bedrooms - one benefiting from built-in storage
- Modern shower room with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Spacious and low maintenance rear garden
- Driveway to the front providing off-street parking
- Superb location with a great range of local amenities
- Excellent value for money and an ideal first time buy
Additional InformationClassy Chesham!
This fantastic property is located in a superb location just off Ardenlee Avenue, is finished with a touch of class and is beautifully presented throughout that is sure to impress. The property is nicely tucked away at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac making it a lovely peaceful place to live with a great range of local amenities within a short walk.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a living room with a feature cast iron fireplace and a solid wood floor, a kitchen with a good range of units and a modern shower room with a white three-piece suite. Upstairs comprises three bedrooms - one with built-in storage.
To the front there is a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is spacious, low maintenance and is a great place to enjoy a cold drink with a tasty bite to eat.
The property is ideally located close to local schools and shops and is perfect for first time buyers or investors looking for a good return on their investment. The property needs nothing except a new owner with some time to enjoy it!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10')
- Kitchen 2.31m x 2.69m (7'7" x 8'10")
- Shower Room 1.22m x 1.68m (4' x 5'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.94m x 3.07m (12'11" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 2 2.13m x 2.74m (7' x 9')
- Bedroom 3 1.40m x 2.72m (4'7" x 8'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »