- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Popular semi detached home
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Lounge open to dining
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 1st floor white bathroom
- Ground floor w.c
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Brick paved driveway & Garage
- Enclosed well maintained rear gardens
Chartwell Park is located just off Newton Park in the highly popular and convenient Four Winds area of South East Belfast, we are delighted to offer for sale this bright and spacious semi detached property which is perfectly positioned close to Forestside Shopping Centre, leading schools and main arterial routes into and out of Belfast. An excellent property, these 'Carnduff' homes are exceptionally popular, given their spacious accommodation over both levels. There are 3 well proportioned bedrooms, lounge and dining, a modern fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite with and additional bonus of a ground floor w.c. Outside a brick paved driveway provides off street parking and access to the detached garage, and there are well maintained gardens to both the front and also to the rear. Limited in supply at present, immediate viewing would be recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, Cloaks with, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- Lounge / dining 23'4 x 10'10 (7.11m x 3.30m)
- Stone fireplace with raised tiled hearth.
- Dining image
- Kitchen 12'11 x 7'9 (3.94m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, 4 ring hob and under oven, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, tile effect laminate floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, access to roof space, via slingsby ladder type approach, floored, roof window, light and power.
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10'11 (3.45m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2 11'8 x 10'11 (3.56m x 3.33m)
- Excellent views over Belfast to the rear.
- Bedroom 3 8'8 x 7'10 (2.64m x 2.39m)
- Built in robe.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, Mira events shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail, tile effect laminate flooring.
- Brick paved driveway with off street parking leading to
- Detached garage 18'6 x 8'6 (5.64m x 2.59m)
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Well maintained and cared for gardens to both the front and rear laid in lawn. Outside tap, outside light, pvc oil tank, boiler house housing oil fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »