- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive end terrace in popular development
- Three bedrooms
- Master with ensuite shower room
- Spacious living room with cast-iron stove and bay window
- Kitchen with integrated hob and oven, breakfast area
- Dining area with French doors to garden
- Bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Detached, matching brick garage
- Additional, off-street driveway parking
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- No onward chain
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location
Additional InformationTucked away in a highly regarded cul-de-sac development close to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate, this modern end townhouse would be ideal for a range of purchasers.
Well-proportioned throughout, there is delightful, reclaimed solid wood flooring in both the reception areas.
Upstairs the spacious master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room.
Unusually for such a modern home there is also a detached garage plus ample driveway parking.
Close to excellent local amenities in Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore, the location is also ideal for families wishing to avail of some excellent local schooling.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side lights.
- OPEN PLAN RECEPTION/DINING HALL:
- Solid, reclaimed pitch-pine flooring.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.6m x 2.48m (11' 10" x 8' 2")
French doors to garden. Door to kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 5.m (17' 6" x 16' 5")
(At widest points and into bay). Solid, reclaimed pitch-pine flooring. Fireplace with wooden mantel and slate hearth. Cast-iron multi-fuel stove. Door to:
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.5m x 2.38m (11' 6" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit. Integrated four ring hob and underbench double oven. Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extracctor fan. Casual dining/breakfast area.
- Access to roofspace. Shelved hotpress, lagged copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.52m x 3.5m (11' 7" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.59m (10' 0" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.33m (10' 0" x 7' 8")
(At widest points).
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Laid in pink pebbles with plants and flowering shrubs. Flagged pathways. Driveway with off-street parking for three vehicles.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 5.09m x 2.5m (16' 8" x 8' 2")
Roller shutter door, power and light.
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Currently laid in pink pebbles for ease of maintenance. Flagged patio area. PVC oil tank, oil fired boiler housing. Gate to side.
Heading countrybound on Upper Newtownards Road, turn right opposite gates to Stormont on to Castleview Road. Turn left at bottom on to Barnetts Road and Castleview Cottage Gardens is on right hand side at bend.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »