8 Castle Street Court,
Comber, BT23 5FT
2 Bed Apartment
Offers around £92,500
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Comber Office)
Offers around £92,500
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Short Stroll to Comber Square
- Gated Development
The apartment is fitted with gas fired central heating and double glazing,. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises of lounge, which is open through to a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two excellent sized bedrooms and a principle bathroom with modern white suite. Outside, there is ample car parking facilities.
Comber village boasts a wealth of local boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants and remains in close proximity to Newtownards, Dundonald, Ulster Hospital and Belfast city centre.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed hardwood entrance door; wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.80m x 4.47m (15'9 x 14'8)
- Wood laminate floor; tv and television connection points; open through to:
- Kitchen 2.95m x 2.49m (9'8 x 8'2)
- Excellent range of modern wood laminate high and low level cupboards and drawers incorporating 1½ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; integrated Hoover electric under oven with Logik 4 ring gas hob; concealed extractor hood over; integrated Beko fridge freezer; Hotpoint washing machine; formica worktop; tiled splashback; wood laminate floor.
- Rear Hallway
- Wood laminate floor.
- Bathroom 2.46m x 1.98m (8'1 x 6'6)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and wall mounted telephone shower attachment; low flush wc; pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit under; wood laminate floor; PVC wall cladding; extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.30m x 3.02m (10'10 x 9'11)
- Sliding doors to enclosed balcony; wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 3.02m maximum measurements (10'10 x 9'11 m
- Wood laminate floor; built in cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler.
- Communal gardens; bin storage area.
- Capital / Rates Payable
- £90,000. Rates Payable = £737.28 per annum (approx)
- Management Fees
- £650 per annum; Oak Management Co. maintain the common areas of the building and grounds to include security gate, buildings insurance and common lighting etc.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.