- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- First Floor Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms (Ensuite)
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Area
- White Gloss Kitchen
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Secure Parking
- Handy Location
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationAll the ingredients to enjoy a busy modern lifestyle are right here in this extreme first floor apartment. The modern design and construction of the property gives a pleasant air of space and the location couldn't be better for commuting to and from Belfast and for convenience to a varied selection of retail shopping in the town centre. For a young single or couple this has got to be a serious contender for those, who when at home, enjoy the comfort and when away appreciate the security on offer.
If you need that bolthole in which to chill out can we suggest a viewing of this home, you'll be pleasantly surprised how well it will answer your needs.
- Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid oak wood floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wood floor. Walk-in cloaks cupboard. 3 Downlights. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE 14'7" x 11'8" (4.45m x 3.56m)
- Solid oak wood floor. 3 Wall light points. TV point.
- DINING AREA 9'8" x 9'8" (2.95m x 2.95m)
- KITCHEN 9'8" x 9'8" (2.95m x 2.95m)
- Range of white gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in 4 Creda ring and oven under. Extractor hood with Neff integrated fan and light. Stoves integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. 4 Downlights. Concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 13'4" at widest point x 12'8" (4.06m at widest point x 3.86m)
- Comprising: Corner shower with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0" x 10'9" (3.66m x 3.28m)
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 4 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- Communal gardens and secure car parking
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Fee: £1,440.00 approximately per annum
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »