- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern end townhouse
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Generous kitchen/diner
- Newly fitted luxury shower room
- Oil fired central heating plus solar energy system
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Detached garage with tarmac driveway
- Enclosed rear with paved patio area
Additional Information"Calling all first time buyers or those looking a fresh start..."
This superbly presented end townhouse is located in a quiet cul-de-sac and will be sure to provide you with everything you need. It offers 3 bedrooms and a pleasant lounge with double doors to a generous kitchen diner. Buyers will not fail to be impressed by the luxury shower room with full uPVC wall panelling and walk in shower which was just recently installed. This wonderfully presented home also offers a detached garage and a driveway large enough for several vehicles. The rear is enclosed with a paved patio area and access to the oil tank, boiler and garage. The property benefits from oil fired central heating and it's very own solar panel system (which is OWNED not rented!!) benefiting from regular income and reduced energy costs.
Carrowdore is located just 7 miles from Newtownards and 9 miles from Bangor and would make an ideal commuter base. The village boasts a well stocked mini market and petrol station and fast food outlet.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- Double panelled radiator. Internet and phone point.
- 4.85m x 3.96m (15' 11" x 13' 0")
Feature fireplace with cast iron surround, wood mantle and granite hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V point. Access to under stair storage.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.35m (16' 3" x 11' 0")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in with granite effect roll edge worktops. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Integrated oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Wood effect tiled flooring. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for a washing machine and dish washer. Double panelled radiator. Access to garden via patio doors.
- Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 2.9m (14' 1" x 9' 6")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built in wardrobes. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 2.74m (13' 0" x 9' 0")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Built in storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.72m x 2.11m (8' 11" x 6' 11")
At widest points. Single panel radiator. Access to storage.
- White suite comprising double walk-in shower with overhead and hand showers, wash hand basin and W.C. Heated towel rail.
- 5.74m x 2.82m (18' 10" x 9' 3")
Roller door. Power supply
- Tarmacked drive. Enclosed rear with paved patio area and flower beds. PVC fascias.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Castle Cottage Close i slocated directly opposite the Eurospar on Main Street. No.8 is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »