- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Extended Property
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Breathtaking Views Across Belfast City to Antrim Hills
- Large Lounge with Mahogany Fireplace excellent Views
- Separate Family Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate WC
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Soffit and Fascia Boards
- Driveway Leading to Detached Garage
- Well Stocked and Tended Rear Gardens with Excellent Views Across Belfast
- Ideally Suited to Family
Additional InformationThis well maintained detached property occupies a prime position offering superb views across Belfast city to the Antrim Hills beyond. Casaeldona is a renowned convenient residential address which has popular appeal to the family market. Located just off the outer ring the location offers ease of access to the city commuter via main arterial routes. Tesco's Superstore, Forestside shopping centre, George Best City Airport and a range of leading primary and grammar schools are also close at hand. Well maintained throughout, this desirable property is sure to create instant interest on today's market.
Of particular note is a spacious lounge with tiled fireplace, separate fully fitted kitchen and family room to the ground floor. This is further complimented by three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom with white suite. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and detached garage as well as well stocked and tended rear gardens.
Family homes offering such an array of attributes have a proven track record for strong interest and we therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal inspection.
- Mahogany front door with glazed inset, top light and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Light coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 2.97m (21' 6" x 9' 9")
Dual aspect windows, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, cornice ceiling, mahogany surround fireplace, marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.97m (10' 8" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden floor, outlook to front, cornice ceiling.
- 2.92m x 2.57m (9' 7" x 8' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, built-in oven, four ring ceramic hob with extractor fan and canopy above, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Picture window with excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills.
Access to roofspace, built-in cupboard with Ideal gas fired boiler, hotpress, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 2.59m (14' 6" x 8' 6")
Dual aspect windows, excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.77m x 2.29m (9' 1" x 7' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with built-in Triton electric shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, soakaway, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Boarded, with excellent storage and light.
- 5.18m x 2.82m (17' 0" x 9' 3")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Large rear garden laid in lawns with raised patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining with excellent views across Belfast to Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, mature trees, shrubs and flowerbeds, outdoor storage cupboard, water tap, front garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, paved driveway for off-street parking.
Casaeldona Rise is located off the Upper Knockbreda Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »