8 Carnlea Road North,
Ballyclare, BT39 9TQ
4 Bed Detached Chalet
Contact the Agent
Country Estates (Ballyclare)
Last listed at Offers around £365,000
- Impressive Detached Chalet Style Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms/ All 3 Ground Floor Bedrooms With En Suites
- 2+ Receptions
- Contemporary Open Plan Living/ Kitchen/ Dining Layout
- Luxurious Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Extensive Private Site Extending To Approximately 1 1/2 Acres
- Large Detached Workshop/ Garage
- Feature Cast Iron Spiral Staircase/ Feature Vaulted Ceiling In Open Plan Living Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating: PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors/ Alarm System: Pressurised Water System
- Highly Regarded Popular Rural Location
Situated within a highly regarded peaceful unspoilt rural location on an extensive site extending to approximately circa 1 1/2 acres convenient to Ballyclare town. This impressive detached chalet style bungalow enjoys a well planned living layout of circa 2200 sq ft incorporating a superb open plan living/ kitchen/ dining layout with feature vaulted beamed ceiling and cast iron open spiral staircase, luxury recently installed contemporary kitchen and first floor mezzanine study area plus superb spacious fourth bedroom. Deluxe Modern en suite bathrooms to all ground floor bedrooms Externally there is a large workshop/ garage 29'6" X 19'6" plus an attached garage. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING LAYOUT 27'2" x 23'7"
- Composite front door and double glazed side screens. Magnificent vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and trusses together with a range of recessed low voltage lighting. Exposed pitch pine strip flooring. Cast iron spiral staircase with pine treads to first floor. Solid painted panelled and glass panelled doors with matching skirting throughout.
- LIVING ROOM
- With feature Inglenook fireplace to ceiling height in reclaimed brick with black cast iron multi fuel stove, pine mantle and black tiled hearth. Steps down to:-
- DINING AREA
- With feature glass panelling to the roof. Tiled flooring. Twin PVC double glazed french doors with matching side screens to patio area and gardens.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
- Luxury contemporary fitted kitchen equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level units in an Oxford blue matt finish with contrasting quartz worksurface and upstands. Range of integrated appliances including under counter freezer, larder fridge, dish washer, 'Neff' eye level double oven, 5 ring gas hob with concealed canopy extractor fan over. Centre island style unit edged in exposed brick with contrasting granite worksurface and upstand inlaid cordinating sink with Quooker boiling tap. Tiled flooring. Recessed unit lighting. Complimentary wall splash back.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.87m x 1.78m (9'5" x 5'10" )
- Fitted with a matching range of high and low level units in Oxford blue matt finish. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble drier. Composite rear door to brick paved courtyard area and gardens. Recessed LED ceiling lights. Complimentary wall tiling.
- With hanging space and light.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.43m x 3.00m (11'3" x 9'10" )
- Glass panelled door with glass block side feature. Reclaimed Pitched pine strip flooring. Recessed ceiling lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.38m x 3.40m (17'8" x 11'2" )
- Glass block feature side light to door. Exposed pine strip flooring. Recessed LED lighting to ceiling. Double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With two built in wardrobes. White 3 piece suite comprising with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Large shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled drench style shower and hand shower attachment. Recessed LED lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3" )
- Dual window aspect. Glass block side light to door. Exposed pine strip flooring. Recessed LED lighting to ceiling.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin in modern gloss vanity unit with metro brick tiled splashback and mono block tap. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Vertical towel radiator and extractor fan. Recessed LED ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 3.43m (11'9" x 11'3" )
- Dual window aspect. Glass block feature side light to door. Exposed pine strip flooring. Recessed LED lighting to ceiling.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With white 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin in modern gloss vanity unit with metro brick tiled splashback and mono block tap. Double sized shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower with drench style shower and hand shower attachment. Vertical towel radiator.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising low flush w.c. with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and step in bath. All with chrome fittings and centred mixer tap. Recessed LED lighting to ceiling. Ceramic tiling to floor. Extractor fan. Hot press with insulated cylinder (Pressurised water system).
- FIRST FLOOR
- Staircase to gallery landing.
- STUDY AREA / MEZZANINE 4.78m x 2.49m (15'8" x 8'2" )
- Velux double glazed roof light. Pine flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 / HOME OFFICE 9.68m x 4.80m (31'9" x 15'9" )
- Glass panelled door. Exposed pine strip flooring. Four access points to under eaves storage. Three velux windows and gable side window to rear. Recessed LED lighting to ceiling.
- Total site area extending to approximately 1½ acres. Fixed gate at entrance to driveway and parking forecourt. Gardens laid in lawn surrounding property with southerly facing aspect. Extensive brick paved courtyard area to rear perfect for evening entertaining with vehicular access. Beds stocked with range of plants and shrubbery. Dry stoned wall to side and rear boundaries of property. Plentiful parking with driveway laid in stone to front and gable side with tarmac out front. Brick pavior parking area to rear.
- LARGE WORK SHOP/ GARAGE 8.99m x 5.94m (29'6" x 19'6")
- With roller shutter door. Power and light. Roof space floored for storage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 9.09m x 4.83m (29'10" x 15'10")
- Roller shutter door.
- TIMBER FRAMED SHED 1.83m x 3.05m (6'0" x 10'0")
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
- Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.