- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Victorian Townhouse
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living / Dining Room With Bay Window & Wooden Floor
- Modern Kitchen With High & Low Level Units
- First Floor Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Forecourt Pathway To Front Door
- Within Close Proximity To Many Of East Belfast's Leading Schools
- Quick & Easy Access To Main Arterial Routes, Local Amenities & Belfast City Centre
- Ideally Suited To The Professional Couple Or Young Family
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 7.7m x 3.48m (25' 3" x 11' 5")
Solid oak flooring.
- 4.32m x 2.36m (14' 2" x 7' 9")
Full range of modern shaker style high and low level units with solid oak counter tops. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Partially tiled walls. Chinese slate effect ceramic tiled flooring.
- White suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.63m (15' 0" x 11' 11")
Cast iron working fireplace with polished granite hearth. Flexible accommodation, can be used as bedroom or living room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 3.35m (15' 1" x 11' 0")
Wooden flooring. Views over Castlereagh Hills. Original cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.4m x 2.77m (11' 2" x 9' 1")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Enclosed rear yard with artificial grass, timber decking and barbeque space.
From Belmont Road, take the Belmont Church Road and then first left into Campbell Park Avenue
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »