- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Substantial Detached Residence in Popular Tree Lined Park with Generous Mature South Facing Rear Garden
- Entrance Porch & Large Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room with Bay Window & Dining Room with Oak Flooring
- Entertainment Sized Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area & Lounge with Access to Rear Garden
- Utility Room
- Six Good Sized Bedrooms (One with Ensuite Shower Room) & Study
- Modern Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows
- Beautiful & Mature South Facing Rear Gardens in Lawns with Beds in Shrubs, Bushes & Trees, Crazy Paved Patio & Pebbled Paths
- Front Gardens in Lawns with Mature Trees & Beds, Electric Entrance Gates to Tarmac Driveway & Attached Garage
- A Short Drive From Many Local Amenities Including; Shops, Restaurants, Public Transport & Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
- Beautifully Presented with a Contemporary Feel but Retaining all the Fine Features
Additional InformationThis most attractive detached residence occupies a delightful position just off the Upper Malone Road in one of the most desirable tree lined parks. It is convenient to leading schools, recreational facilities and many other amenities. Internally the accommodation is very well presented throughout and is ready for any new family to move in. The generous site enjoys a southerly aspect to the rear with all the main reception rooms designed to benefit from overlooking the beautifully mature landscaped gardens.
A very fine property which should be viewed to appreciate all the features it has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cornice ceiling, radiator cover, under stairs storage.
- STORE CUPBOARD/PANTRY:
- 1.96m x 1.83m (6' 5" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, wooden floor, feature window.
- 1.91m x 1.75m (6' 3" x 5' 9")
Wooden floor, tongue and groove walls, feature windows.
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, wooden floor, tongue and groove walls and ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.5m (18' 8" x 14' 9")
Oak floor, cornice ceiling, picture rail, radiator cover, fireplace with feature tiled inset and slate hearth.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 5.69m (18' 11" x 18' 8")
(at widest points into bay). Sanded and varnished floor boards, radiator cover, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace with tiling and slate hearth, bay window, glazed door to lounge.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.59m x 5.49m (18' 4" x 18' 0")
Range of high and low level high gloss units, stone work surfaces, red Aga cooker with integrated cooker and mircowave, integrated fridge freezer, island unit with stone work surfaces and drainer, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built-in bins, built-in dishwasher, drawers, glazed splash back, larder cupboard with glazed door, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, breakfast bar area, sliding patio door to rear with electrically operated awning.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.5m (8' 8" x 4' 11")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, stone work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space fo tumble dryer, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door and glazing to side.
- 6.71m x 3.86m (22' 0" x 12' 8")
Oak floor, Velux window, low voltage spotlights, sliding patio door to rear.
- Cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.74m x 3.91m (18' 10" x 12' 10")
Excellent range of built-in robes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.22m x 3.81m (13' 10" x 12' 6")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.78m (12' 10" x 12' 5")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.89m x 2.54m (12' 9" x 8' 4")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in robes with sliding doors.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, feature splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, panelled bath with hand shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.51m x 2.77m (11' 6" x 9' 1")
Wooden floor, built-in robes, extensive built-in eaves storage with mirrored doors, Velux window.
- TV ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Wooden floor, Velux window, extensive eaves storage.
- Well stocked front gardens in lawns, pebbled beds with bushes, trees and shrubs. Entrance gates and tarmac driveway parking for three cars to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.38m x 3.18m (17' 8" x 10' 5")
(outside measurements). Wooden and glazed doors.
- Beautifully landscaped south facing rear gardens in lawns with beds in bushes, shrubs and trees, crazy paved patio area, pebbled paths with beds, outside lights, uPVC oil tank.
From Malone Road out of town, at Malone roundabout take the Upper Malone Road then Cambourne Park is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »