- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent detached family residence located on the prestigious Cairnburn Road overlooking Cairnburn Park
- Designed by award winning architect Des Ewing - a perfect example of design, build and architecture
- Located in the heart of Belmont; within close proximity to many recreational facilities, leading primary and secondary schools
- Finished to the highest specification throughout and extending to approximately 4000 sq ft
- Spacious, bright and airy throughout over 3 floors
- 6 spacious bedrooms including luxurious Master suite with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Underfloor heating,Oil fired central heating/sliding sash double glazed windows (various windows with wooden white shutters)
- Bespoke hand painted fitted kitchen with open plan living and dining area
- Separate matching Utility/Boot room
- 2 further spacious reception rooms
- Beam Vacum system
- Tarmac driveway with ample car parking leading to detached twin garage
- Enclosed private rear garden with easily maintained gardens
Additional InformationFinished to the highest specification this impressive detached family residence sits on the prestigious Cairnburn Road overlooking Belmont Park. Close to many local amenities and leading primary/secondary schools homes of this quality in the location are hard to come by. Originally designed by Des Ewing, the home is spacious, bright and exudes luxury accommodation over three floors. On entering the home an impressive reception hall leads to two large reception rooms and an open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area. The bespoke hand painted kitchen is fully fitted with an extensive range of storage units, contemporary appliances, quartz worktops, large kitchen Island with breakfast bar seating area and leads to a matching boot/utility room. Extending to over 4000 sq ft the six bedroom house is the perfect family home. On the first floor there are four bedrooms including an opulent master bedroom suite with a feature wood paneled wall, walk in wardrobe and contemporary en-suite. On the second floor the further two bedrooms are generous in size and there is also a modern fully fitted shower room/WC. Externally, there is an easily maintained front garden and rear garden with ample car parking and detached twin garage with double timber doors. A truly stunning property which can be fully appreciated upon viewing.
- Composite front door with double glazed side light to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled reception hall, storage cupboard, half panelled walls.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tongue and groove part wood panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.5m x 3.7m (18' 1" x 12' 2")
Attractive carved oak fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, piped for gas fire, built-in display shelving, shutters, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 9.91m x 8.31m (32' 6" x 27' 3")
Engineered solid oak floor, cornice ceiling. Excellent range of high and low level bespoke units with quartz worktops, oil fired two oven Aga, feature kitchen island with twin Belfast sink units with mixer taps, Independant telescopic tap, Siemans built-in oven, Smeg induction hob, wine chiller, large breakfast bar, integrated fridge freezer, built-in pantry with concealed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.61m (16' 5" x 11' 10")
Engineered oak wood laminate flooring, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlights, French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY /BOOT ROOM:
- Range of built-in units, shelving, Belfast sink unit iwth mixer tap, built-in seating with cloaks area, ceramic tiled floor, oil fired boiler with pressurised water system, plumbed for washing machine, quartz worktops.
First Floor Return
- Full length picture window, built-in window seat, half panelled walls.
- Linen cupboard and separate store, half panelled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM SUITE:
- 4.7m x 4.6m (15' 5" x 15' 1")
Wood panelled walls, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Free standing roll top bath with claw and ball feet with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, high flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Integrated storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 3.8m (15' 5" x 12' 6")
Sliding sash double glazed windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.4m x 3.8m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
Excellent range of wall to wall built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.9m x 3.8m (16' 1" x 12' 6")
Excellent range of wall to wall built-in robes.
- MAIN BATHROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with contemporary mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit, heated towel rail, part wood panelled walls, walk-in fully tiled shower cubicle with fixed overhead shower head and body spray, ceramic tiled floor, back-lit mirror.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 6.2m x 4.6m (20' 4" x 15' 1")
Storage in eaves with exposed timber flooring.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 6.3m x 5.m (20' 8" x 16' 5")
Storage in eaves.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled insets.
- Tarmac driveway to . . .
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.2m x 6.m (20' 4" x 19' 8")
Light and power, Beam central vacuum system, twin double doors.
- Ample addtional parking, neat front garden and easily maintained, private rear gardens in lawn and brick paved patio.
Cairnburn Road runs from the Circular Road (Near CIYMS) To the Old Holywood Road, adjacent to Belmont Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »