- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Ground Floor Apartment In This Popular Over 55s Development
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units And Breakfast Bar Area
- Economy Seven Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Coloured Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath And Walk In Shower Cubicle
- Rear Communal Garden In Lawn And Designated Parking For Residents
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent, ground floor apartment within the exclusive Cabin Hill Mews just off the Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyhackamore. This over 55's development will appeal to those wishing to downsize to a quiet development yet within close proximity to the villages of Ballyhackamore and Belmont, Belfast City Centre, Stormont and the Ulster Hospital. Comprising a large entrance porch, spacious lounge with bay window, fully fitted kitchen, two well appointed bedrooms and coloured bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazed windows, economy 7 heating, communal rear garden in lawn and a parking area. This property really has to be seen to be appreciated and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge 18'3 x 14'7 (5.56m x 4.45m)
- Feature fireplace with wooden surround and tile hearth.
- Kitchen 13'3 x 6'1 (4.04m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units with granite effect work surface, breakfast bar area with granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, integrated extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls, ceramic tile flooring and under stair storage.
- Rear Hall
- Built in storage.
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 10'3 (3.84m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 7'8 (3.38m x 2.34m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- Communal rear garden in lawn and designated parking area.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
150th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »