- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sitting Room, Living Room, Kitchen/Dining, Shower Room
- 3 Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mahogany Windows (Partly Double Glazed)
- Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed garden to rear
End Terrace House
Located just off Newcastle Road this spacious end terrace house has been extended to provide a larger Kitchen and Dining Area. There is parking to the side and enclosed garden to the rear. The property is within easy walking distance of the town and amenities.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Mahogany door and side windows. Tiled floor, cloak cupboard.
- Sitting Room: 10' 5'' x 12' 8'' (3.17m x 3.86m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- Shower Room: 10' 4'' x 7' 5'' (3.15m x 2.26m)
- W.C, WHB, walk-in shower cubicle. Wall tiling, tiled floor.
- Living Room: 12' 0'' x 14' 4'' (3.65m x 4.37m) (both widest)
- Fireplace with mahogany surround, marble and granite inset and granite hearth. Oak floor, cornice ceiling. Archway to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 11' 2'' x 13' 3'' (3.40m x 4.04m)
- Range of high and low level units with mahogany finished cupboards and laminate work surfaces. Stoves cooker with five burner gas hob, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, Velux roof lights. Door to back garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom (1): 8' 9'' x 14' 3'' (2.66m x 4.34m) (both widest)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom (2): 12' 10'' x 9' 9'' (3.91m x 2.97m) (both widest)
- Bedroom (3): 10' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.27m x 3.20m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising W.C, WHB, panel bath, part wall tiling.
- Airing Cupboard
- Front - Lawn, tarmac driveway. Rear - Enclosed garden with paved area, lawn and shrubs. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil tank, wooden shed and outside tap.
- By appointment with the agents.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »