- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Much Sought After Residential Location
- Close To Golf Course & Strand Beach
Additional InformationA delightful 3 bedroom detached house situated within a short distance of Portstewart Golf Club and Strand beach. This very well maintained property offers well proportioned accommodation throughout. Externally the property offers private parking and small garden area to rear. This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a great home in an outstanding location in this beautiful part of the North Coast.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With laminate wood floor and stairs leading to first floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING:
- 6.27m x 4.14m (20' 7" x 13' 7")
- LOUNGE AREA:
- With wood surround fireplace having tiled inset and hearth, wired for wall lights, laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, space for cooker with extractor fan above, space for fridge, plumbed for automatic washing machine, drawer bank.
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, shower over bath, half tiled walls, tiled floor, hot press , immersion heater, under stairs storage cupboard, space for tumble dryer.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.73m (12' 6" x 12' 3")
With laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.39m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
With laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.51m (9' 5" x 8' 3")
With built in wardrobe and laminate wood floor.
- Outside to rear there is a fenced in garden with asphalt finish. Outside to front there is a walled in garden with asphalt finish.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road take your first left at the Burnside roundabout onto the
Burnside Road. Take your first right onto Burnside Avenue and No. 8 will be the first house on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »