- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Home
- Show House Quality Finish
- Tranquil Location
- Easy Access to Belfast
- No Onward Chain
This is an absolutely stunning semi detached house set in the lovely village of Straid. Straid is c. 3 miles from Ballyclare and c. 14 miles from Belfast city centre, allowing the country village life within easy access to Belfast. This beautiful property is an ideal first time buyers and or downsizer home. This home has been maintained to a show house standard by the Vendor. We thoroughly recommend a viewing of the property as there is little upon the local market which will rival. An extra benefit is that there is no onward chain.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hallway 1.36 x 1.33 (4'5" x 4'4")
- Refitted Composite front door. Wall light. Tile floor.
- Lounge 4.88 x 3.71 (16'0" x 12'2")
- Contemporary styled multi fuel stove with Amish oak wall panelling. Ceiling coving. Tile floor.
- Kitchen / Dining 4.9 x 2.67 (16'0" x 8'9")
- High and low level walnut style units with under lights, Halogen hob and electric oven. Stainless steel hood. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink. Tile splash back and floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Cloakroom 1.5 x 1.08 (4'11" x 3'6")
- Fitted with LFWC and WHB. Tile floor and splashback.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing with hotpress cupboard. Floored loft with access via Slingsby style ladder. Floored, power and lights in loft.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 4.17 x 2.57 (13'8" x 8'5")
- Fitted with Slide robes and units. Recessed LED spot lights.
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.47 x 2.56 (11'4" x 8'4")
- Fitted with Sliderobes and units. Recessed LED spot lights.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 2.26 x 2.23 (7'4" x 7'3")
- Fitted wall units. Recessed LED spot lights.
- Family Bathroom 2.24 x 1.71 (7'4" x 5'7")
- Fitted with LFWC, WHB and Bath with Shower over. Partially tiled walls and tile floor.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and shrubs. Fully enclosed rear yard with patio, sheds and dog pen. Private off street parking to the rear and additional non allocated parking.
- Shed/Workshop 3.12 x 2.79 (10'2" x 9'1")
- Double workbench areas. Rear roller door. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Power and lights. Fully alarmed.
- Timber Shed
- Log store. Power and lights.
- Dog Pen
- Sheeted and flagged with mesh gate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »