This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationBrooklands Court is conveniently located on Annadale Avenue, within walking distance to the Ormeau Road and Forestside Shopping Centre. This leafy tree lined avenue is always very sought after. The development is small with most apartments having their own entrance door and parking space. This property is going to appeal to young professionals or perhaps someone looking to downsize.
EPC : D68
- Tucked away in the corner of the development, this ground floor apartment has it's own entrance door and an allocated parking space. The lounge area is open plan to the kitchen. The floor to ceiling windows in the lounge give the apartment lots of natural light. The kitchen is modern and well designed. There are ample units and worktop space with integrated appliances including an extractor hood. There are two double bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobe space. The shower room has a double shower cubicle and is mostly tiled. The apartment has gas central heating and comes with an allocated parking space.
- Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen Area 7.15 x 4.22 (23'5" x 13'10")
- Laminate flooring throughout the lounge area and kitchen.
- Kitchen Area
- Laminate flooring; range of high and low level units; electric integrated hob and oven; extractor hood; single stainless steel sink and drainer
- Master Bedroom 4.02 x 3.30 (13'2" x 10'9")
- Carpeted; built in wardrobes
- 2nd Bedroom 2.87 x 2.68 (9'4" x 8'9")
- Laminate flooring; built in wardrobe space
- Shower Room 1.97 x 1.88 (6'5" x 6'2")
- Tiled flooring; part tiled walls; double shower cubicle; white toilet and sink; extractor hood
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- IMPORTANT NOTICE
These particulars are intended only as general guidance. The Company therefore gives notice that none of the material issued or visual depictions of any kind made on behalf of the Company can be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. Floor plan is for illustrative purposes only.Measurements are approximate and not to scale
EPC Rating D68
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
124th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views