- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Four Generous Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen Open To Casual Dining / Living Area
- Separate Utility Room / Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom / Ensuite
- Integral Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Pleasant Gardens To Rear In Lawns, With Driveway Parking
- Popular & Much Sought After Residential Location, Close To Belfast City Centre, Local Amenities, Schooling & Forestside Shopping Complex
Additional InformationThe Four Winds / Saintfield Road area of south east Belfast is an extremely popular residential location which is favoured by young families and first time buyers who appreciate the ease and convenience of a host of amenities, including shopping at Forestside, local schooling, and transport routes to and from the City Centre, and other surrounding towns.
This particular semi-detached family home, has well appointed accommodation throughout of generous proportions, providing four bedrooms, spacious living, kitchen with casual dining, conservatory, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, together with modern bathroom and ensuite. In addition, the property is positioned on a pleasant site, generous gardens to rear, integral garage, and driveway parking.
Semi-detached homes in this area have consistently proved popular, we have no hesitation in encouraging an appointment to view at your earliest convenience through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 3.66m (17' 7" x 12' 0")
Attractive feature fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 6.2m x 4.72m (20' 4" x 15' 6")
In the kitchen area there is an excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring gas hob. Electric oven. Fridge/freezer. Dishwasher. Central island unit. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.75m x 1.68m (5' 9" x 5' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- 4.09m x 2.95m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
Oak flooring. Double doors to rear.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.99m x 2.59m (19' 8" x 8' 6")
Remote control roller door. Light and power. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.76m x 3.18m (12' 4" x 10' 5")
Built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 2.84m (12' 3" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.29m (10' 5" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.54m x 2.26m (8' 4" x 7' 5")
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Storage cupboard. Ladder accessing roof space, which is partially floored.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking to front. Gardens to front and rear laid in lawns and patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »