- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Conservatory
- Downstairs w/c
- White Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Block Paved Driveway
- Mature Front & Rear Gardens
Situated just off the Cairnshill Road / Upper Malvern, this particular house type in Briarhill offers excellent, well proportioned accommodation comprising four bedrooms, spacious lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen open to dining area, Upvc conservatory, downstairs w/c and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle on the first floor. Externally the property benefits from a block paved driveway with ample parking and mature front and rear gardens laid in lawns. A short walk provides access to the main Cairnshill Road, transport links to most parts of the city, leading schools both primary and post primary and the convenient shops of Newton Par and the Four Winds Restaurant. The present vendor has finished and presented this home to an excellent standard, both inside and out and represents an excellent opportunity for both the first time buyer and those with a young and growing family.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Solid wooden flooring.. Under-stairs storage with alarm control panel.
- Down-stairs w.c.
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c
- Lounge 17'1 x 14'4 (5.21m x 4.37m)
- Marble fire-place with wooden mantle housing coal effect gas fire. Solid wooden flooring.
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen / Dining 21'6 x 9'1 (6.55m x 2.77m)
- Full range of high and low level units, wooden work tops, single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer, washing machine and fridge freezer. Part tiled walls, tiled floor. Open to Upvc Conservatory.
- Kitchen/dining/conservatory image
- Upvc Conservatory 11'10 x 9'7 (3.61m x 2.92m)
- Tiled floor continued, Upvc glass panelled doors to patio.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'11 x 10'3 (4.24m x 3.12m)
- Wall to wall built in robes. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'7 x 6'8 (3.84m x 2.03m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 8'11 x 8'3 (2.72m x 2.51m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four 9'6 x 8'11 (2.90m x 2.72m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and hand shower. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w.c. Separate corner shower cubicle with drench head shower head and hand attachment.
- Hot-press. Housing gas boiler. Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Partially floored.
- Outside Front
- Brick paved driveway with ample parking.
Front garden laid in lawns, range of plants and shrubs.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, mature range of plants and shrubs that captures the afternoon and evening sun. Bordered by timber fencing.
- Please Note
- The property has a professionally fitted alarm system and an electric car charging point.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »