- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful semi-detached property located in the popular Bracken Hill area
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage and with access to a WC
- Spacious living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Modern/kitchen diner with integrated appliances and double doors to the garden
- Utility area with fitted units located in the attached garage
- Master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room
- A further two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Floored roof space accessed via a Slingsby ladder
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a sunny south westerly aspect
- Tobermore driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationBeautiful Bracken Hill!
This fantastic semi-detached property is located in the prestigious Bracken Hill area and is beautifully presented throughout. The vendors have spared no expense with the finishing touches offering a home that is ready to move into so you can enjoy the host of benefits it provides. The kitchen/diner is fitted with all appliances required for modern day life and modern units... it is a great space to entertain friends, especially on a summer’s day with the patio doors open to the garden.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a tiled floor and under stair storage, a wonderful living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a fantastic kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to the garden, a downstairs WC with modern two-piece suite and an attached garage with a utility area. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing with built-in storage, a master bedroom that benefits from a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. The roof space is floored to provide storage and is accessed via a Slingsby ladder.
To the side is a Tobermore brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden benefits from a sunny south westerly aspect, no overlooking properties to the rear, a good-sized lawn and a patio area that is a great place to unwind after a long day.
The Four Winds is a very convenient and sought-after location with plenty of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.44m x 3.38m (17'10" x 11'1")
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.59m max 3.89m (18'4" max 12'9")
- Master Bedroom 3.76m max x 3.28m (12'4" max x 10'9")
- En-suite Shower Room 2.18m x 1.57m (7'2" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 2.97m (12'2" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.39m (8'2 x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.64m x 2.18m (8'8" x 7'2")
- Garage & Utility Area 6.60m x 3.15m (21'8" x 10'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »