- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Towhnouse within this Gated Development Just Off the Malone Road in South Belfast
- Generous & Unique Living Room & Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Units
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One of Which is at Ground Floor Level
- Master Bedroom Benefits from an Ensuite Shower Room & Range of Built-in Wardrobes
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Integral Garage with Additional Driveway Parking/Private & Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Utility Room at Lawn Level
- Beamed Vacuum System
- Convenient Location & Close Proximity to Both Malone & Lisburn Road
- Well Positioned Close to Queens University & Local Hotspots
Additional InformationAn excellent townhouse in a popular gated development off Windsor Park in South Belfast. Conveniently positioned for those seeking good access to Queens University, the local Belfast hospitals and the popular shops and restaurants on the Lisburn Road.
The flexible accommodation will have wide ranging appeal and comprises, on the ground floor/garden level a sitting room/bedroom 3, cloakroom with wc facility, utility room and integral garage. At first floor level there is a kitchen with extensive range of fitted units, and a spacious living and dining area. At second floor level are two additional well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and range of fitted wardrobes. Additionally the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating and a delightful south facing, enclosed rear garden. We are confident that prospective purchasers will be suitably impressed upon internal inspection.
- Steps to front door
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Stairs to ground floor/garden level and stairs to first floor level.
Ground Floor/Garden Level
- LOWER HALLWAY:
- Understairs storage.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, vanity mirror and medicine cabinet.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, uPVC framed double glazed French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 1.83m (12' 8" x 6' 2")
Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, gas fired central heating boiler.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 2.79m (18' 0" x 9' 2")
Remote metal up and over door, light and power.
- 4.27m x 2.36m (14' 0" x 7' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level untis, excellent work surfaces, breakfast bar area, integrated dishwasher, single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, built-in oven and microwave, solid wood strip floor, low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.73m x 4.88m (22' 1" x 16' 6")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle, slate hearth, open fire with dog grate and gas coal effect fire, superb range of built-in bookshelves and cupboard storage underneath, low voltage spotlights.
Second Floor Return
- Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, mirror, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 4.04m (14' 8" x 13' 3")
Range of built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wall mounted mirror, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.74m (14' 1" x 9' 8")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes.
- Airing cupboard.
- Delightful enclosed and south facing rear garden/courtyard in paved patio with shrubbery border.
Heading out of Belfast on the Malone Road, turn right into Windsor Park and Belvedere Manor is first on left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »