- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Detached Residence Extending To Circa 4000 Sq Ft
- Occupying A Prominent Elevated Site Extending To Circa 1 ½ Acres
- Built To The Most Exacting Standards And Exceptional Specification
- Integral Double Garage/ 3000 Sq Ft Detached Garaging And Stores
- 2500 Sq Ft Machinery Store With Associated Hardstanding
- 3 Reception Rooms Plus Study: Up To 6 Bedrooms
- Luxurious Main Bathroom And 4 No En Suite Shower Rooms
- Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen With Granite Work Surfaces And Range Of Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Solid Ash Open Tread Staircase/ Matching Doors/ Solid Maple Floors
- Glazed Porcelain Flooring/ Beam Vacuum System/ Air Filtration System
- Oak Coloured PVC Windows/ Doors
- Comprehensive Security System Including Intercom, Electric Gate, CCTV, Censor Lighting
- Underfloor Oil Fired Central Heating To Ground Floor
- Range Of Solar Thermal And PV Panels Providing Hot Water And Electricity (For Domestic Use And Export To The Grid)
An absolutely superb property, accessed off Barnish Road, close to the junction with Ballymena Road, approximately 5 miles from Doagh. The buildings are approached via an impressive tarmac driveway extending to an asphalt parking forecourt, all bounded in 'Tardree' Stone Walls with gated and intercom security entrance.
This description will fail to convey the perfection in the range of finishes to this beautiful family home. Neither will it portray the range and extent of the outbuildings adjoining, albeit they are separately accessed off the Main driveway.
The extensive use of local 'Tardree Granite' in the construction of many of the elevations, including the Clock Tower. the amount of solid oak and ash internal finishes in combination with glazed porcelain floor tiling will hopefully provide an insight into the exceptional qualities of this unique property.
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL 25'0 x 8'9
- Oak PVC front door with fanlight. Twin glazed side panels with leaded insets. Glazed porcelain tile flooring with ornate cut tile inset.
Ornate solid ash open tread stairwell with matching balustrading. Solid 4 panel ash doors and matching skirting boards.
- WALK IN CLOAKROOM
- With tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 17'0 x 13'9
- Solid Tardree Granite fireplace with integrated slate display plinths and hearth. Cast iron wood burning stove. Solid oak flooring. Twin front windows with oak cills and matching side panels. Twin recessed alcoves. Picture light.
- LIVING ROOM 14'0 x 14'0
- Solid Tardree Granite inglenook style fireplace with matching granite mantle and hearth. Cast iron wood burning stove. Twin recessed alcoves. Ceramic tile floor. Twin front windows with oak cills and matching side panels. Twin wall lights and picture light. Open arch to:-
- LUXURY FARMHOUSE STYLE KITCHEN 17'10 x 20'5
- Comprehensive range of solid oak units with matching granite work tops. Glazed and open display cabinets. Inlaid 5 ring gas hob with overhead canopy and extractor unit. Inlaid circular sink unit, antique style mixer tap and separate rinse tap. Waste disposal unit. Separate inlaid one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Inlaid drainer. Integrated dish washer. Integrated larder unit. Built in double oven. American style fridge freezer unit. Recessed unit lighting. Matching granite splash back. Window pelmets with integrated lighting. Recessed ceiling lighting. Heated towel rail. Twin glazed solid oak doors to Sun lounge with matching oak side panels. Ceramic tile flooring extending through to:-
- UTILITY ROOM 8'4 x 10'9
- Range of fitted high and low level units with contrasting hardwood drainer. Belfast sink unit and antique style mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integrated broom cupboard basket storage. Stable doors to rear porch. Access to integral double garage.
- SUN LOUNGE 4.57m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
- Ceramic tile floor. Exposed beam ceiling.
- REAR PORCH
- Ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door.
- With recessed ceiling lights. Glazed porcelain floor. Spacious walk in shelved hot press. NB Pressurised water system.
- STUDY 11'4 x 10'7
- Ceramic tile floor.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM 10'6 x 7'6
- With 4 piece white suite comprising Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and shower fittings, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, all with chrome fittings and separate shower cubicle with mains shower unit. Screen doors. Wall mounted cabinet with twin mirror doors. Integrated lights. Heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- MASTER BEDROOM 13'0 x 15'3
- Range of wall to wall built in furniture to include 3 No smoked mirror sliderobes. Integrated shelves and hanging space/ Integrated drawer units and cupboards. Matching bedhead and bedside tables. Solid oak floor. Twin front windows with oak cills and matching side panels. Separate gable side window.
- Luxury Fully Tiled En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising double shower tray with mains shower unit and integrated 'Jet' system, screen doors, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Wall mounted cabinet with integrated lighting. Matching accessories. Matching glazed tile flooring. Heated towel rail.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS GALLERY LANDING
- With ash balustrading. Solid maple flooring. Front arched window. Walk in storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door accessing the balcony.
- BEDROOM 2 14'0 x 14'4
- Range of wall to wall built in robes with integrated shelves and hanging space. All in solid beech finish. Rustic maple flooring.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With double shower tray and 'Aqualisa' shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Polished chrome fitting. Ceramic tile floor. Wall mounted cabinet with mirror door. Integrated lighting. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 3 14'0 x 17'6
- En Suite Shower Room
- With plumbing in place for installation of sanitary ware.
- PLAY ROOM 13'6 x 14'4
- BEDROOM 4 10'9 x 15'0
- BEDROOM 5 14'5 x 12'8
- En Suite Shower Room 3.89m x 2.62m (12'9" x 8'7")
- Wash hand basin and low flush w.c. in place. Plumbed for shower installation. Separate door to landing for use as separate bathroom.
- BALCONY 20'0 x 21'0
- 6 No bulkhead lights. Power points
- Impressive gated entrance with intercom system.
Tarmac driveway bounded in Tardree granite walls.
The driveway splits to provide access to the front of the dwelling with a separate access to the integral double garage and to the rear detached garages and stores.
- Integral Double Garage 6.25m x 6.35m (20'6" x 20'10")
- Twin remote up and over doors. Access to utility room. Separate w.c with 'Belfast' sink unit. Tiled floor.
- Detached Garage And Store/ Wash Bay 10.67m x 25.91m (35'0" x 85'0")
- (Circa 3000 Sq Ft) Built in Tardree Granite to front elevation. Insulated steel clad roofing. Fully alarmed. Underfloor heating. Loft storage bays.
12' high insulated roller shutter door. 3 phase electric supply.
Integrated Clock tower. Access to:-
Gravel hardstanding of adequate size to provide lorry parking and turning.
- 4 Bay Steel Framed Machinery Store 22.86m x 10.36m (75'0" x 34'0")
- (Circa 2500 Sq Ft). Suited to a variety of uses.
Extensive range of external lighting, both ornamental and security censor and floodlighting. CCTV.
2 No solar thermal panels are installed on the roof of the dwelling, providing a source of hot water, and 13 kw solar PV panels installed on the outbuildings providing electricity for domestic use and export to the grid.
- Take Ballymena Road out of Doagh for 5 miles and Barnish Road is on left hand side.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »